College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :vomit:

Outplayed all game long. However, the refs did blow the onsidekick review. The ball touched the Org St player (#8) foot before our kicker touched the ball. Mere technicality. We deserved to loose that game.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Oregon didn't look so good today either. Sure, they are winning 42-25 against Fresno St., but the second half has been fairly miserable for them. What happened to the Ducks being a 2nd half team? And it also looks like Carson York and Josh Huff were both injured, which are significant losses.

They certainly did not play like a Top 5 team.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Could be worse. At least they weren't tied with UCLA after three quarters...

Comment

• Or tied with Louisiana Monroe at the end of 4 quarters...
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Holy ****, Arkansas...

Attached Files
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Still, I appreciate that this loss to UCLA all but ends Nebraska's national title hopes, as it should. We still have a couple more seasons of real college football before the playoff ruins things.

Comment

• Looks like Okie State may be next aboard the upset train.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Choo choo, mother****ers!
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• So how pleased and impressed should I be that Virginia managed to beat Penn State? I post in this thread as someone who knows nothing about college football and just wants to gloat to local Pennsylvanians.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Penn State's kicker missed 4 field foals and had an extra point blocked, I believe. So it's more about Penn State being bad than Virginia being good.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• 45-31 Arizona. Wow. I definitely did not see this one coming.

Edit: 52-31. Jebus.

When was the last time Oregon was in the lower half of scoring for a week of Pac-12 Football?
                        Last edited by Boris Godunov; September 9, 2012, 01:59.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• A couple friends called to point out that Northwestern trashed an SEC team today, albeit Vanderbilt.
                          Truly, it is a world gone mad.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Damn, things got ****ing nuts after I went to sleep last night, eh?
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Key takeaway is that ya'll never should've fired RichRod...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                                Penn State's kicker missed 4 field foals and had an extra point blocked, I believe. So it's more about Penn State being bad than Virginia being good.
                                QFT

Comment

Working...
                                X