College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH HEY LOOK

BLAKE COUNTESS TORN HIS ACL WHEN HE GOT BLOCKED IN THE BACK (UNCALLED, OF COURSE, BECAUSE ALABAMA) WHILE ON THE GODDAMNED PUNT COVERAGE TEAM

WHAT TERRIFIC NEWS

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• It still takes me a second or two to realize that bad news for Michigan is good news for Nebraska.

Comment

• New rankings released, Alabama is indeed the new #1. But how the hell is Oklahoma still in the top 5? Did they not see their lame performance against UTEP? Is it just tradition that demands Oklahoma be ranked high at the start of the season for no apparent reason?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• No one watches Oklahoma in the regular season unless they play Texas.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• When, not unless.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Air Force...

Comment

• That game has been scaring the **** out of me for the past year. So ****ing relieved that we held on. **** the triple option, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  **** the triple option, man.
                  I'd be less offended if you'd just told me that you ****ed my mother.

Comment

• I thought you already knew.

She says hi.

Comment

• The "balanced" Big Ten divisions are completely FUBAR after one season, by the way. Your likely Big Ten East (Leaders? I'm honestly not sure...) champs just went down to Oregon State...

Comment

• Yeah, suddenly Purdue and Illinois no longer look so implausible. I'd throw in Indiana too, if their QB hadn't gotten Theismann'ed today.

And you got the division name right, FWIW.

Comment

• I know you won't approve of this, but we really need to let Ohio State play in the Big Ten Championship Game this year so Sparty will actually be challenged.

Comment

• Sadly, you are right. And I ain't even mad at your implication re: Michigan, because... woof, our run defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                              The "balanced" Big Ten divisions are completely FUBAR after one season, by the way. Your likely Big Ten East (Leaders? I'm honestly not sure...) champs just went down to Oregon State...

"Coach, we didn't play Oregon State this week"
                              "I know, son, I know. That guy is just confused"

Edit: I know I know, we can't officially be champs this year. In your hearts is where it counts most.
                              Last edited by MRT144; September 8, 2012, 19:49.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                Sadly, you are right. And I ain't even mad at your implication re: Michigan, because... woof, our run defense.
                                I'd like to have more faith in my Huskers, but we do play every decent team in the conference again this season. I'm also not convinced that Taylor Martinez has really cured his arm-puntitis.

Comment

Working...
                                X