No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it's a terrible idea; Sherman had really improved the talent level at A&M and they only ended up at 6-6 this year because of some bad breaks. It's a pretty similar mistake to Illinois' firing of Zook, only A&M actually matters somewhat and has a better chance of getting a decent coach. I'm betting on Sumlin.

Comment

• I never knew where Pullman, Washington was until a few seconds ago. Yeesh. It makes Lubbock look cosmopolitan by comparison.

Comment

• Carl Pelini will replace Howard Schnellenberger at Florida Atlantic. Sounds like Mike Stoops might be the new Ohio State defensive coordinator. Nebraska should try to hire Zook to be their defensive coordinator (or promote someone else and bring Zook on as special teams/recruiting coordinator).

Comment

• Schnelly.

Yeah, Pullman is way the hell out in nowhere. It's practically in Idaho, isn't it?
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Rumor is that ASU has hired Sumlin - Pac-10 is getting more offense focused!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Damn, I was hoping they would help us get rid of Martz.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                Rumor is that ASU has hired Sumlin - Pac-10 is getting more offense focused!
                Nice move waiting so long to stupidly fire Sherman, A&M.

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                It's practically in Idaho, isn't it?
                Yes. Moscow, Idaho, to be precise.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Damn, I was hoping they would help us get rid of Martz.
                  College gig or no, I think Martz is gone regardless.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                    It's a toss up between Neuheisel and Houston Nutt. Illinois would be lucky to get either.
                    HAHA, that would be the same Nutt who just lead Ole Miss to the worst record in the history of the school??? That would be the worst hire in the history of the world....

Comment

• Ducks to Rose Bowl, not to anyone's surprise. But if their defense plays on Jan. 2 like it did today, whoever they face will have a good time of it. Yeesh.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• UCLA gave them a hard time for a while.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Only because Oregon's D was incredibly sloppy. The Ducks racked up over 100 penalty yards.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I didn't know the total, but I knew they were racking them up.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Are we going to do a Bowl Pick 'Em? Yahoo has it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                                Ducks to Rose Bowl, not to anyone's surprise. But if their defense plays on Jan. 2 like it did today, whoever they face will have a good time of it. Yeesh.
                                I'm sure we'll enjoy running over your defensive line all game; just like we're going to do as a warm up today against Michigan State.

And if any of you don't think Michigan State beating us during the regular season, why is Wisconsin a 10 point favorite?
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X