No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will ruin this thread with my anger.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
      It's Iowa, man. They have no class.

They're also stupid enough to wear Veteran's Day unis a week before the holiday.
      I made the same comment on the EDSBS open thread, so you're either quoting me to troll me, or our brains have achieved full synch.

Comment

• It's been about an hour and a half, and I still have an overpowering urge to set things on fire.

I think I might need a hobby or something.

I imagine being on mommy-call this weekend isn't helping matters.

Comment

• Didn't see the play, but I must admit that the photo in #794 is pretty damned convincing. Not even a tough call.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• On a brighter note, I was the only one in pick'em to pick Iowa.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• It's nice to have a lead the defense can't give away.

Hey, despite the two losses, should Willson still be considered for the Heisman?

In both the losses, he engineered come from behind TD drives to take the lead only to have the Defenses loose the game in the waning seconds.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• He'd still be on my ballot.

After seeing the Not-TD on a HD screen, I must concede that the call could have gone either way; it wasn't the obvious TD I thought it was. It would've been difficult to overturn no matter what the ruling on the field.

The no-call PI at the end of the first half that cost Michigan at least a FG, and the no-call PI at the end of the game, however, remain premium cut, Grade A, platinum card bull****.

Looks like the nerds and going to beat the Huskers.

Comment

• So next week, a team that lost to Minnesota last week will play a team that came damned close to losing to Minnesota this week. The winner of that game will be in control of the Where's Wisconsin? Division.

**** the Big Ten.

Comment

• What the hell is going on in Nebraska?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Sweet monkey Jesus.

I just got into an extended discussion of SMAC over at the EDSBS open thread.

That place is just chock full of fellow nerds.

Comment

• #1 vs. #2 proves that SEC football is BOOOOORRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!1 !1!!!!!!!1!!

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• That game was ****.

K-State is down a TD, first and goal, :12 left.

THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR, DOESN'T IT.

Comment

• I don't know how you can say it was boring. It wasn't an aerial circus, but it wasn't boring.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              I made the same comment on the EDSBS open thread, so you're either quoting me to troll me, or our brains have achieved full synch.
                              Full sync, baby.

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              What the hell is going on in Nebraska?
                              The Cornhuskers are thoroughly mediocre this year, like the rest of the Big Ten.

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                              #1 vs. #2 proves that SEC football is BOOOOORRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!1 !1!!!!!!!1!!
                              Defensive struggles!

I was drinking cocktails throughout and only sort of paying attention, however, which definitely made it more bearable.

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              So next week, a team that lost to Minnesota last week will play a team that came damned close to losing to Minnesota this week. The winner of that game will be in control of the Where's Wisconsin? Division.

**** the Big Ten.
                              QFT.
                              Last edited by Tupac Shakur; November 6, 2011, 00:28.

Comment

• Paying only sort of attention to LSU vs. Alabama is likely the best way to have gotten through that game.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X