No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd also like to note how delightful it was to see an openly gay actor sing the National Anthem at a football game between Alabama and Oklahoma.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Watching the Bama folks online flip out that this isn't a runaway for them as of yet is pretty delicious.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I gotta pull for the Sooners

and congrats K-St, the offense looked good

Comment

• 31 points in the 1st half, WOW! Alabama will likely come back, but if they don't win, this would make it quite a fun Bowl season.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Alabama's D looks much better in the 2nd half so far. But they're not getting any points on offense yet. The Sooners can win this by hanging on...

EDIT: And Bama scores, bringing it to a 1 TD deficit.

While I'm kinda rooting for the upset, I'd hate to see what happens to poor Cade Foster if the Tide loses by 3 or less.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Likely, the Raiders would draft him in the first round.

Oh, wait, Al Davis is dead, isn't he...
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I can't see Alabama winning this one. They look tired and slow and defeated. The Sooners are still on fire.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Wow, Oklahoma is going to pull this one out!

And a great finale drive by the Sooners, bleeding the clock. Setting up the sack, fumble, TD.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Land thieves win. Apparently the demise of the Big12 was premature. Now, hopefully Okie Light can win the Cotton Bowl.

But what determines the size of the upset is the point spread
                    So bookie error determines the upset? I had UCF highly ranked.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Letting the market decide...
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Oklahoma now gets the biggest upset distinction. They dominated Alabama for most of the game, which even Auburn didn't do. And Trevor Knight... what a performance, and by a freshman. The Sooners look like they'll dominate the Big 12 next season.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I'm confused. Is any favorite going to win a BCS bowl? Or is this just one of those weird years...
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Interesting, Stoops is the first coach to win all 5 of the BCS games - and in the last year of the BCS as well.

Edit: Though I guess that's slightly cheating looking more closely, as Stoops won the 2000 Orange Bowl which was also the National Championship Game and apparently that technically counts as 2 of the 5 BCS bowls.
                            Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; January 3, 2014, 01:45.

Comment

• Letting the market decide..
                              Final rankings I had was UCF at 5. They were not a (16), by any stretch of the word.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                                I'm confused. Is any favorite going to win a BCS bowl? Or is this just one of those weird years...
                                If it turns out that way... what a glorious bowl season. Saving the two biggest BCS bowl upsets ever for the final season is a nice touch.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X