No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSU and Auburn will be a good game. I would have liked to have seen Baylor make it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Ohio State struck me as a fraud all season. Glad to see them lose to Sparty.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I never trust Big 10 or whatever. Big 12 and SEC. Rest of the country hates them, but I appreciate them.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Well, I was disappointed when Baylor lost to Okie Lite. Because that was their championship shot right there. Strange, how many teams can beat Texas and Oklahoma in the same year and miss out on a national championship losing to the Cowboys?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• This will save the Big 10 a lot of embarrassment. Auburn has a much better shot at being competitive with FSU than Ohio State.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              Yeah, they biffed it pretty good. I'm not crying any tears.
              And then Washington goes and hires Chris Petersen, which is definitely an upgrade from Sark. Wow, the Huskies just made out like bandits!

Ok, so now it's FSU v. Auburn for the title. Better than Bama having another shot at it, I suppose, which could very well have happened if Auburn had lost. But GO NOLES, I guess.

Rose: Stanford v. Michigan State. I give Stanford the edge on this one.
              Orange: Clemson v. ?. They get first pick of an at-large, so I'd guess they go with Ohio State or Missouri. I'll always give the edge to whomever is playing against Clemson.
              Sugar: Alabama v. ?. Probably Oklahoma (in which case, Alabama wins in a rout) or Ohio State if the Orange takes Mizzou.
              Fiesta: Baylor v. UCF, since they get a BCS slot and will be the last invited.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Cotton: Okla. State vs. South Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                  Ohio State struck me as a fraud all season. Glad to see them lose to Sparty.
                  To be a fraud you have to misrepresent yourself. The past 2 years we havent been very good, weve just bet good enough
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                    And then Washington goes and hires Chris Petersen, which is definitely an upgrade from Sark. Wow, the Huskies just made out like bandits!
                    Put me down as a skeptic of whether Chris Petersen really deserves to be the highest paid coach in the Pac 12.

But GO NOLES, I guess.
                    I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Cotton: Okla. State vs. South Carolina
                      Wrong again. Missouri vs. Oklahoma State

Comment

• Dammit, Ohio State. Can't we have one non-SEC title game? Also, you make me root for Florida State now... good job
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• my thoughts exactly. Not that I'm an Ohio State fan.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm a Big 10 fan, but find I have a lot of trouble giving a damn that Ohio State faceplanted.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
                              Put me down as a skeptic of whether Chris Petersen really deserves to be the highest paid coach in the Pac 12.

Yeah, I didn't take salary into consideration. I just think losing Sarkisian but gaining Petersen is a win for the Huskies.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Tre Mason RB Auburn is my Heisman choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X