No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't look like that was going to happen. Line was 14, Blue was already up 24 and was about to score again.

Very, very weird. I think that's the first time a game has ever been called early at Michigan Stadium.

What the hell happened to Oregon State? They have just fallen off a cliff in past year or so.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Didn't look like that was going to happen. Line was 14, Blue was already up 24 and was about to score again.

Garbage time is when MAC teams shine!

They better call the ND-USF game so I get that point back on you.

Comment

• I don't think I'm doing so hot this first week, let me check...

4-2 so far, but neither ND or BYU are looking good to cover right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          4-2 so far, but neither ND or BYU are looking good to cover right now.
          Stop trying to reverse jinx me.

Comment

• Oh, Irish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
              Did he mention how deep his dick runs?
              Sadly, no. Even more sadly, I had to explain to my wife why I found it so hilarious.
              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Oh Irish!

I really ought not be enjoying this so much, as I'm just begging to get curbstomped next Saturday, but still...

Comment

• Guy's attempt at a reverse jinx in the BYU-Ole Miss game fails (barely).

Comment

• Meanwhile, BYU has taken the lead over Ole Miss, and East Carolina is up 14-0 on South Carolina.

What is up with the SEC?

Comment

• To be fair, judging the entire SEC by the performance of Ole Miss and South Carolina is about as fair as judging the entire Big Ten by the performance of Michigan and Purdue.

Comment

• Ole Miss = Purdue, sure, but South Carolina was supposed to make some noise this year. #12, higher than every Big Ten team other than Wisky and Nebraska.

If ECU holds on, and Oregon and Boise State accomplish what I think they will tonight... man, we'd have been one Auburn miracle-comeback away from an all-SEC This Week In Schadenfreude.

Comment

• South Carolina was supposed to make some noise this year. #12, higher than every Big Ten team other than Wisky and Nebraska.

Just more evidence that preseason polls are crap. Neither South Carolina nor Nebraska deserve to be ranked that high.

Comment

• South Carolina's been the beneficiary of the Spurrier preseason effect. Everybody's excited at the thought that Spurrier's brought them to a new level, and is overlooking the fact that they remain South Carolina, and last year is pretty much the most they aspire to. In other news, Les Miles remains the only coach who can make the pregame run out interesting.
                            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Bulls up 23-7 on the Irish now. ****ing awesome.

Agreed on preseason polls. I really wish they didn't exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                I really wish they didn't exist.
                                Me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X