No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that anyone really cares, but I think Rick Neuheisel might be the first coach to get fired during the season this year.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
      Not that anyone really cares, but I think Rick Neuheisel might be the first coach to get fired during the season this year.

About damn time.

Comment

• Evacuated Notre Dame Stadium because of the lightening. There was quite a bolt immediately after they evacuated. The Big Guy isn't happy with the play on the field...
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• I think God is smart enough to root for a better team.

Spoiler:
          Maybe BYU?

Comment

• Baylor.
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Good call.

Comment

• Same LB who returned the INT for a TD just took a fumble recovery to the house, as well, after an absolutely vicious sack by the safety. Can't believe the QB is still walking after that hit, guy's a tough SOB.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Oregon State is losing to Sacramento State 21-6. They will have to duke it out with UCLA as to which is the worst team in the Pac-12.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                    Good call.
                    Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think God, in keeping with his long tradition of ****ing with hardcore Baptists, is just fostering false hope with his early approval of Baylor.

Comment

• My Illini seem to have woken up in the second half. 30-8 now after trailing 8-7 in the first half. 2 field goals and a safety? WTF?

Comment

• Oh, and one of the announcers for USC-Minn came back from commercial with "Today was a good day in LA. Even saw the lights of the Goodyear blimp."

Comment

• Did he mention how deep his dick runs?

Comment

The local ABC station has gone to its (hour-long!) Buckeye review show, and ESPN2 is ****ing NASCAR now. Where the hell am I gonna find the game when it comes back on?

Comment

• Apparently, they just called the game final.

I've never seen that before. Still a few minutes left in the third quarter, and they are calling it. A win is a win, I guess.

Comment

• That's ****ing bull****! WMU needed time to come back and cover!

edit: Oh, **** you, Yahoo. That "final" score should not count.

Comment

Working...
                                X