X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Johnny Football...

Manziel wins Heisman
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Right, while Boise state got TCU
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• NIU didn't make the rules. Not their fault one of the BCS conferences decided to blow chunks this year.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• NIU didn't make the rules. Not their fault one of the BCS conferences decided to blow chunks this year.
          Then you can't really argue that NIU is being treated the same way as BSU and TCU were.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I'm not arguing at all.

Comment

• Have you seen Manziel in a game? He's amazing.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• He's Texan. Aren't all Texans amazing?

Comment

• Yes, but I'm somewhat biased.

There was one play where the ball popped out of hands and he snatched it back; he moved right, reversed left and then threw WAY to his right to a WR just standing there waiting, like it was all planned. It hurt my arm, just watching that throw.

EDIT: Found video.

Last edited by SlowwHand; December 9, 2012, 03:03.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Yes, but I'm somewhat biased
                    Seriously, all the coolest and best parts of my life have come about because of Texans.

Comment

• The first 30-40 years must've really sucked, eh?

Comment

• The first 30-40 years must've really sucked, eh?
                        Hrm?

Oh, you must be looking at my profile...

I'm only 31, JR. Born in '81.

No, the Texans in my life have made me just that happy.

I suppose that explains the "I applaud the way of thinking that has you thinking of yourself as young."

Comment

• About does in the Big East completely.

Big East Exodus

The loss of the seven non-FBS schools is the latest in a dizzying array of defections from the Big East, which formed in 1979. The seven schools bring the number of departures since 2004 to 17. School Left For
                          Miami 2004 ACC
                          Virginia Tech 2004 ACC
                          Boston College 2005 ACC
                          TCU † 2011 Big 12
                          West Virginia 2012 Big 12
                          Syracuse 2013 ACC
                          Pittsburgh 2013 ACC
                          Louisville 2014 ACC
                          Rutgers 2014 Big Ten
                          Notre Dame 2015 ACC
                          DePaul undetermined
                          Georgetown undetermined
                          Marquette undetermined
                          Providence undetermined
                          St. John's undetermined
                          Seton Hall undetermined
                          Villanova undetermined
                          † - Announced it would join BE in 2010, then withdrew for Big 12 in 2011 before playing
                          The seven Big East schools that don't play FBS football have decided to leave the conference and pursue a new basketball framework.

Comment

• Getting very excited for the big game.
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• God help me, I'm actually rooting for you guys.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Boris, a lot of Dallas players are staying in Texas, but a RB from my area has committed to Oregon. I'm not as positive on his projected impact as I was in trying to tell Imran about Matt Stafford going to Georgia, but his potential seems to be very high. Dontre Wilson out of DeSoto HS.
                                Another possibility is a LB that's still thinking about his choice, Mike Mitchell out of Prestonwood.

Comment

Working...
                                X