Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Shocked you even knew about that.
    Yeah I don't have interest in hockey but I live in Philly so it's very hard to avoid the Bleeding Orange crowd.

Philadelphians take sports very seriously.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You should watch the game and be a man.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
        You should watch the game and be a man.
        If I wanted to be bored, I would have watched the Sixers or Phillies.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Man Albert, you really missed out on a hell of a game.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Congrats to the Canucks. They played a great game in the clutch.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'll admit it, the picture Al posted has me considering rooting for the Canucks against the Preds. Might need more convincing, though.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Here's the key question: Which has the better shot of beating Detroit?
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Nashville, probably.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

The Canucks look better this year than they did last year ..

Comment

As do the Hawks.

Comment

The Canucks finished last season as the by far the best team in the league, breaking records for wins in a season etc. ..so to say they look even better this year is really saying something. The Hawks stunk last year, so they sure as hell better improve this season.

Comment

Jersey, did they just let you out of prison for rioting after the Canucks loss?

Comment

Actually I am hiding out in Thailand, they haven't caught me yet! I will be back for the playoffs..

Comment

Working...
                            X