No announcement yet.

Trash talkin thread for poly fantasy bb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You had him in your lineup last week? OK, I was talking this week with Grady Sizemore. Now we're on the same page. I guess you're just hosed.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
      Last edited by EPW; May 16, 2011, 20:44.
      "

Comment

• Oh holy ****, EPW, really?

That's the funniest email I've gotten in weeks.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
          I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
          We're still on the same page then, because I don't know what the hell you're talking about now. Let's review a few facts.
          A) Grady Sizemore is in your lineup and he's on the DL.
          B) You keep bringing up Ike Davis. Was he in your starting lineup last week?
          C) My fantasy conjecture is that if someone starts a player currently on the DL, the rest of the team plays harder to cover the missing player.
          D) Having a player on your roster doesn't do anything as relates to Point C. Point C contends that the player on DL must be in your starting lineup.
          E) If you need it spelled out any clearer, I can't accommodate you.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• He has already stated that Ike Davis was in his starting lineup last week. Which is why your continued confusion is so.. confusing.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Well, butter nuts, it's like this. When he spoke of Ike, to me it was just another player on the DL. I didn't look to see if he was starting. I did look at this week's roster, which includes Sizemore.

Comment

• Ozzy

SlowwHand's Brain

@Guynamer

Well...if Baustista keeps this level of hitting up it was probably a fair trade. Still, I'm kind of glad you didn't accept it. And yes, I'm a little frustrated with the injuries right now.
                "

Comment

• 9-1...I guess I can't complain.
                  "

Comment

• No, you really, really can't. You're also in first place overall.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Nimrod stops his descent into fantasy hell and Ozzy increases his hold on 1st

damn, if not for BTN and DDT I'd be having a good season, I was 1-20 against them

I'll post the standings after week 11, thats the halfway point

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

Comment

• geez, 7-3 and I'm 9 games under .500

plenty of time, 12 weeks to go and 8 games out of 6th

we do have 2 play off brackets of 6 & 6 and a bye week for the top 2 in each

Comment

• You've just got to get past me.

Comment

• Time for some mid-season stats!!!

First, I compared last year's draft to this year and there was some interesting movement. The 10 players who rose the most from 2010 to 2011 are:

Code:
                              1. illram	Carlos Gonzalez	COL	OF  (from 144th pick to 4th)
                              2. Mike	Jason	Heyward	ATL	OF   (from 169th pick to 31st)
                              3. illram	Rickie	Weeks	MIL	2B  (from 188th pick to 60th)
                              4. Berz	Josh	Hamilton	TEX	OF  (from 135th pick to 16th)
                              5. Stuie	David	Price	TB	SP  (from 186th pick to 74th)
                              6. jdd	Clay	Bucholz	BOS	SP  (from 215th pick to 107th)
                              7. Berz	Drew	Stubbs	CIN	OF  (from 204th pick to 97th)
                              8. Mike	Stephen	Drew	ARI	SS  (from 158th pick to 54th)
                              9. Berz	Roy	Oswalt	PHI	SP  (from 170th pick to 69th)
                              10. illram	Alexei	Ramirez	CHI	SS  (from 182th pick to 81st)
                              The 10 players who dropped the most:

Code:
                              1	Ozzy	Randy	Wolf	MIL	SP (from 89th pick to 282nd)
                              2	sanabas	Johan	Santana	NYM	SP  (from 43rd pick to 211th)
                              3	Fistand	Asdrubal	Cabrera	CLE	SS   (from 96th pick to 257th)
                              4	EPW	Brian	Roberts	BAL	2B    (from 42nd pick to 203rd)
                              5	sanabas	Lance	Berkman	STL	1B/OF    (from 109th pick to 267th)
                              6	Berz	Brian	Fuentes	OAK	RP    (from 146th pick to 293rd)
                              7	jdd	Aaron	Harang	SD	SP    (from 165th pick to 303rd)
                              8	sanabas	Aaron	Hill	TOR	2B    (from 48th pick to 183rd)
                              9	Mike	Manny	Ramirez	TB	OF    (from 69th pick to 199th)
                              10	Fistand	Derrek	Lee	BAL	1B    (from 74th pick to 201st)
                              We drafted 131 players who weren't drafted last year. Partly this is because we had more teams so drafted more players.
                              Last edited by OzzyKP; June 21, 2011, 19:26.

Comment

• Players that were chosen by the same person in both years:

Curtis Granderson by EPW
                                John Lackey by EPW
                                Grady Sizemore by EPW

Asdrubal Cabrera by Fist
                                Brian McCann by Fist

Jorge Posada by Guy
                                Justin Verlander by Guy

Andre Ethier by Ozzy
                                Chris Iannetta by Ozzy
                                Joakim Soria by Ozzy

Carlos Marmol by Sloww
                                Kendry Morales by Sloww

Chone Figgins by Stuie
                                David Price by Stuie

No duplicates for Berz.

The only one of us to draft the same player three years in a row is... me. I seem to have an inexplicable love affair with Chris Iannetta.
                                Last edited by OzzyKP; June 21, 2011, 18:44.

Comment

Working...
                                X