No announcement yet.

Trash talkin thread for poly fantasy bb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can change effective on Monday, period. Playoffs have nothing to do with it. The only difference between you and I is that I bothered to try.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Oh great, now Feliz is on the DL.

Mauer
      Utley
      Feliz
      Grienke

And I'm still winning 10-0.
      "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
        See, I never made it to the playoffs, so how could I know that you could change lineups if a matchup lasted for more than a week?
        by reading the thread, I'm sure I mentioned it

Comment

• I don't think so.
          "

Comment

• It would be a shame for anyone to actually check their lineup and see. Oh wait! I did!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I mentioned it a couple times actually, during the draft I said 2 week play offs have two edit deadlines, one for each sunday and before the season started when I saw the 1st week was 10-11 days.

Comment

• link?
                "

Comment

• here we go

I cant be sure but I think the 1st week (actually 11 days) has 2 dead lines - this coming Sunday night for the games Thurs thru Sunday followed by a 2nd dead line for the full week still to come...

You need 18 innings pitched or you lose the pitching categories, that shouldn't be a problem - no one failed to get at least 19 last year (or was it 20?)

Comment

• i think you edited that in, and I only read the original version which said the first week was 11 days long but without the bit about 2 deadlines. (I posted before your edit)
                    "

Comment

• Do you see "Edit"? Maybe he should take you by the hand from now on.

Comment

• I just said I saw edit
                        "

Comment

• I don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                            i think you edited that in, and I only read the original version which said the first week was 11 days long but without the bit about 2 deadlines. (I posted before your edit)
                            I dont think so, my edit added the warning about 18 IP/week and you posted about it several times after my edit.

Comment

• Well, since we've reached an impasse I think you should just give me 5 points on the standings and drop the issue.
                              "

Comment

• I'll send your request to yahoo

or we could have the league vote

Last edited by Berzerker; April 25, 2011, 19:49.

Comment

Working...
                                X