"

Comment

• Do I really need to say?
      Negative.
      S.O.L.
      Nope.
      Nuh uh.
      Not just no, but hell no.

You don't get additional points for players unavailable or on DL either, so don't even bring it up. If that's the reason you keep that catcher, too bad for you.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I keep him because he's the #1 prospect in the minors who has a chance to get significant major league playing time this year.
        "

Comment

• LOL. Sandoval is out for 4-6 weeks! OH JOY.
          "

Comment

• damn Slowwhand, skunked me 10-0

Comment

• EPW has noticed. My team must band together to cover for any player that I start that's on the DL.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Ike Davis is now on the DL. My team is officially dead.
                "

Comment

• Anyone can struggle if they try hard enough. Besides that, it's 6-5 right now.

Comment

• My pitching sucks.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Hopefully better next week.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Hell YES! Grady Sizemore is now on the DL and he's in my lineup for the whole week!
                        "

Comment

• You broke the code. A player on DL has to actually be in your lineup for the team to pull together and benefit. Merely having many players on the roster who are on the DL won't cut it.

Comment

• ....and he's in my lineup for the whole week!

????
                            "

Comment

• You hadn't had one in your Lineup previously. They were on the roster, but not in the active lineup.

Just forget it. Go argue with Al or something.

Comment

• Ike Davis??? last week?
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X