Clear All

• at least they dropped before the deadline

i just went and checked my team for late dls

Comment

• I suck.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Thanks for that Ozzy, interesting stuff. My draft "success" looks skewed by my late pitching picks, which I always do (Offense drafted first, pitching second). That has nothing to do with fantasy strategy, just my own personal comfort with predicting hitter vs pitcher success. (I feel like it is easier to find good value late with pitchers than with hitters.) I also have been kicking myself over Bud Norris, save for the pickups of Vogelsong and Baker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          I suck.
          Hehe, I didn't notice this before, but you cut your best pick and are still holding on to your three worst.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Another quick stat. I took everyone's top 5 batters and found their average rank (based on stats):

Youth Rights Knights 35.6
            Boston TeamNames 41
            Fist's Sox 42.6
            Blazing Logs 47.2
            By Night in Cincy 55.4
            SON-RAYS 56.2
            City Hobgoblins 57.2
            Dallas Dwarf Tossers 58.4
            Nimrods 65.4
            Berz 71.2
            DG United 75.6
            Dempster Diving 83.2
            Calamitous Intent 97.4
            Teh Peeled Bananas 123.8

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Mine are just coming off the disabled list. well, except for the ones who just went on it.
              "

Comment

• keep it up, guys, the top 5 are goin down this week

Comment

• Yea, whew, we have a revolt on our hands.

Comment

• You know, my team is pretty awesome when healthy
                    "

Comment

• The problem is, it's never healthy.
                      Additionally, you don't carry a team with major league players. I'm going to give you crap about that catcher until you wake up and dump him.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Sorry EPW, I will not trade you one of my best hitters for your two worst pitchers, one of whom is on the DL.

Comment

• Your loss.
                          "

Comment

• I find this refreshing. I get so tired of hearing things with the annotation of "Eastern Time".

Week 14 stats may change when stat corrections are applied on Monday, Jul 11. All game times are shown in CDT
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• 5 players on the DL. I haven't looked yet, but I think I'm ahead of EPW. I'm not going to count your stupid Catcher, EPW.

Comment

• Crap, I keep forgetting to set my lineup. It has probably been like 3+ weeks since I've adjusted things.

Comment

Working...
                                X