SP CC Sabathia - NYY (3)
    SP
    SP
    RP Heath Bell - SD (5)
    RP Brian Wilson - SF (6)

ur's Team

SP Tim Lincecum SF (1)
    SP Ubaldo Jimenez Col (4)
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thanks SlowHand.

It will probably be a few hours before my turn comes up. I think I will play a game of Civ IV - The Rise of Mankind.

Comment

Ozzy is up

and if Sloww and Guy has Jonny's picks, you can forward them to me if you wont be around tonight

Comment

Don't PM Ozzy about it being his pick. He says he can keep up just fine. Sounds good to me. I'm used to sending a PM to the next in line, as has always been the S.O.P.
          I sent him one because I picked for Jonny. I sure don't have to though.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Thanks.

Berz PMed me too, but I was already in the process of entering my pick. It just gets annoying when I'm always already here on the forum anyhow.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Sloww, it's Kendrys Morales!
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

NOW it is. Well, now again.

Comment

I think I forgot to PM you Fist, sorry buddy.

Comment

I have picks from Stuie

Comment

No need to PM me either. If I'm vaguely awake and online I'll check the draft thread, and I'll check my inbox after that.

Comment

I'd be willing to trade Injured-Utley for a fifth-rounder if anyones interested.
                        "

Comment

you can drop him for a 7th rounder

wait a while and it'll be an 8th rounder

I'd stash him on the DL, he could recover in 1-2 months

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                            u just made several people quite unhappy
                            I was seriously looking at Neftali Feliz, but then I saw lots of reports that they were planning to make him a starter and that scared me off.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

List sent to Berz.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                                I was seriously looking at Neftali Feliz, but then I saw lots of reports that they were planning to make him a starter and that scared me off.
                                They gave him the opportunity, but he wants to remain the closer this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X