No announcement yet.

NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And they almost pot another! Hilarious!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• 1-0 after two. Nashville's doing well. If they are patient they will likely score to tie it up in the third.

Canucks not getting enough shots on Rinne. They are controlling the play but their shots are getting deflected or blocked.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Preds bringing all the firepower they have these past couple of minutes...

Comment

• Wonder if Vancouver/Nashville will go down as one of the dullest series ever.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• YES there it is. Finally.

Comment

• Called it.

Nashville's doing well. If they are patient they will likely score to tie it up in the third.
              Unfortunately. Bobby Lou playing great, but just can't stop em all.

Comment

• Wonder if Vancouver/Nashville will go down as one of the dullest series ever.
                The Dallas series was like this too.

Well, Bobby Lou set a new record for himself. 2:00 + 5:46 + 60 +58:58 = 125:47 SO streak in the playoffs.

143:17, Kirk McLean. Dammit. So close.
                Last edited by Ben Kenobi; April 30, 2011, 23:52.

Comment

• OT period number one over.

Shots are 43 to 26 in favour of Nashville.

Next shot wins. Rinne's up to a sv pct of .925 even with a goal.

It's all up to whomever is the best goalie in OT period number 2.

Comment

• OT period number 2 over. Canucks Catching up in Shots. 45 to 33 in favour of Nashville. Rinne's up to a .944 sv pct even if he gets scored on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Rinne's up to a sv pct of .925 even with a goal.
                      Yep, and I suspect without the goal his sv pct could have even been higher!

Exciting overtime, could be a decent series. Let's see how they both do in Nashville now I guess.

/me
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        OT period number 2 over. Canucks Catching up in Shots. 45 to 33 in favour of Nashville. Rinne's up to a .

944 sv pct even if he gets scored on.
                        Umm....are we watching the same game? They weren't going off the ice because the time ran out in the second overtime....all that hugging was for something else

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Congrats to the Preds. They earned the win here.

Comment

• My feed died after the third.

Comment

• A victory for mankind tonight.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• So the boring team winning is a victory for hockey? Glad to hear that.

No wonder you're such a Calgary fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X