• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
    MRT
    Guynemer
    Jaguar
    Snoopy369

Need at least 4 more for a good league. We've done six before, but it's a bit silly.
    My fiancee wants in.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

3 more, then. Berz?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

if mrt is right I can play. If not, I might be able to play anyway if I limit myself to 1 league at FFZ.

Comment

I'm still up for this, although Thursday night might be a poor choice for me.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

yup, I can play - 9/2 is better than 9/1 for me, but I can make either night I think

Comment

Well I've never done one of these, but if you need someone, let me know.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

we will

need you

unlike serpentine drafts auctions allow you to go for anyone limited only by $$$ - and in theory you could walk away with the best QB, RB, and WR...

Comment

we can still do this guys, we have close to 8 now

MRT, if you wanna start the league we can still try

Comment

Okay, I'll start the league and hopefully we can get to the 8 threshold.

league ID: 567358
                    password: poly
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

can u link the page please? I cant find auction at yahoo

oops, nm

just try to join a regular league and the auction option shows up

Comment

ok, settings mistakes - no TE flex option and 6 man 3 week playoffs. Or is that what you want?

if we have 8 people either playoff system will work but I prefer 4 man 2 week playoffs w/cons bracket so everyone plays the post season

but not a big deal, my sched is flexible so thur 2nd is fine but we can move it for people who cant make that time

what time is the draft?

Comment

ill fix the flex thing in a moment, and 4 man 2 weeks sounds good. The draft time is 9 PM EST on thursday the 2nd.

Comment

cool, posted the info at ffz too

Comment

good man!

Comment

ok, Jag says Thur may not be doable, Guy says wed hes on call. Wed aint great but what the hell, I can miss some golf to make the draft if thats the day we settle on. Let us know Jag if Thur is a definite problem

Comment

Working...
                                X