No announcement yet.

Poly Fantasy Football Auction League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to clarify, I can do it when oncall, its just not optimal. If it works out best for everyone else, I can get by; I did it for a baseball auction draft before.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

sure, I drove a tow truck for a while but "on call" for us was usually a euphemism for working a 10-12 hour shift until the early evening rush "hour" was over

Comment

Either day is doable for me BUT i'm curious as to how the auto auction function works. Also, doesn't that defeat part of the purpose of an auction?
        Last edited by MRT144; August 23, 2010, 20:37.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

not sure, never had to rely on it. I think you can put in a max bid for players you really want and yahoo will wager as much of that max you need to buy the player

Comment

my fiancee is in. JUGGERNAUT!!!
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Hmm, just say when I guess
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Auto auction means the drafting engine will figure out how much to bid for players and will do it for you But yes I think you ought to be able to put in max bids for specific players - otherwise it'll just do AI stuff to figure out what to bid for whom (positions, etc.) ESPN's auto auction is actually not all that bad, though it's not great either, it's probably better than auto drafting.

Comment

I want to keep it thursday. I'm sure Jag can find a way to make it work out.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                    Auto auction means the drafting engine will figure out how much to bid for players and will do it for you But yes I think you ought to be able to put in max bids for specific players - otherwise it'll just do AI stuff to figure out what to bid for whom (positions, etc.) ESPN's auto auction is actually not all that bad, though it's not great either, it's probably better than auto drafting.
                    Feel free to join any time

Comment

Playoffs should be 15/16 not 16/17. Week 17 championship doesn't work for a variety of reasons

Comment

Joined, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                          Playoffs should be 15/16 not 16/17. Week 17 championship doesn't work for a variety of reasons
                          Okay, changed it!

Comment

only 4 more till we're go.

Comment

I'm in provided that we don't do saturday or thursday nights.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Okay, I'll move it to Wednesday the 1st of September.

Comment

Working...
                                X