This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football Discussion II

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

48 hours? Is it going through today? I don't want it to reset my roster halfway through sunday.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Isn't there an automatic setting?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think it will go through tonight
        "

Comment

48 hours is 12:52 AM CDT -- about 7 hours from now.

In other news, duke o' york has a full, legal lineup this week. And he did it all by himself!
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Excellent!
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Isn't there an automatic setting?
              I don't believe so. Any trade resets the roster back to where it was a week ago.

Comment

I mean, if a trade is proposed and accepted. The commissioner has to approve it?
                I don't think so. I think it's a time deal solely, other than possibly being contested by someone.

Send a message to the commissioner to protest this trade.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'm not certain of the mechanics. But I like the 48-hour thing.

So those making trades should bear that in mind, especially as we come up to the part of the schedule with weekly Thursday games.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I think Jr and I have the closest projected differential to date. A 1/4 point.

Comment

October 24, 2009, 02:52

+48 hours =

October 26, 2009, 02:52.

So the trade isn't going to go through until Monday Morning at 2:52 AM CST.

I should be ok, I don't have any players playing after 4pm on Sunday PST.

Just for the record my starting lineup is:

PR
                      Hines Ward
                      Marques Colston
                      Fred Jackson
                      LaDanian Tomlinson
                      Antonio Gates
                      Vincent Jackson (WR/RB)
                      Nate Kaeding

Troy Polamalu
                      Antoine Bethea
                      Julius Peppers
                      DeMarcus Ware
                      James Farrior

Just in case the trade does come through sometime tomorrow morning. Bethea and Ware may be de-rostered.
                      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 25, 2009, 02:19.

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to go back and push it through. Yahoo did the deed at 3:44am.

I don't know what the angst was about, since McGahee and LenDale are both on byes and Favre will sit on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          I think Jr and I have the closest projected differential to date. A 1/4 point.
                          I had a 0.02 projected victory the other week and lost by 1.89 points.

Comment

Maybe that will work for me. Jr is projected at 138.02 and I'm projected at 137.78

Comment

It resets my roster JRabbit. That's what the worry is about. I would have lost 20 points.

Comment

Working...
                              X