This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
    I need around 40 points out of Olsen, Akers, Cole, and Cushing to give Schaub a reasonable shot on Monday. I guess it's not impossible.
    Guy's guys are done. Your remaining players have 73 points projected. You are behind (pending the overnights) by about 69. Should be interesting.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• epw needs to hit his proj, and if he doesn't, congrats slowwy - 1st may be all yours again

Comment

• If they both lose....
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• not a chance, it would greatly help yer cause for Briggs to collide with Celek and both sit out the game, but I seriously dont expect that to happen

Comment

• Stranger things have happened.

I'm cheering for McNabb to throw lots of TDs to DeSean and for LeSean to break one. Just so Berz loses.

Still up by the half. This is better than last week.
            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 22, 2009, 22:58.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I need Lesean to break a few, that aint gonna happen either

Comment

• And that should do it. Man.

This is frustrating. I don't know what if anything I should be doing differently. I think I have the most close losses of anyone.

Comment

• Your defense, including Ware, didn't help much. Mine didn't either, except for Briggs tonight.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Think of it as a test of faith.
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I need 46.03 points from Schaub and Cushing tomorrow...
                      "

Comment

• I think it would be better for me if Ben predicted that I would lose each week.
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Only need 16 more points

Now 2 down...

down .56!!!!
                          Last edited by EPW; November 24, 2009, 00:32.
                          "

Comment

• woohoo
                            "

Comment

• D/ST League. I want to puke.

Dallas Dwarf Tossers 124.55
                              Mountain Goats 125.35

EPW came back in IDP League? I'm going to be puking for a while.
                              Last edited by SlowwHand; November 24, 2009, 00:56.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• At 9-2, EPW and Sloww have clinched playoff spots. Well done, boys.
                                Zopper is a near-lock at 8-3.

Mad scramble after that with five teams fighting for the last three top-bracket slots. Jaguar holds an advantage at 7-4, then 4 teams are bunched at 6-5. Guy and Spaced lurk at 5-6.

The last two weeks of the regular season should be fun.
                                Last edited by -Jrabbit; November 24, 2009, 01:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X