Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck to you, Guy.

As for myself, I haven't looked at my outcomes since about Game 6 or so. Call me when it's over.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I've managed to crawl my way back to 50% correct picks and fifth place. I'm fine with that, as long as Alabama wins.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• You're as much of a slut as Imran.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I've missed all games from 27-34 confidence except 32, it hasn't been played yet.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Wow, maybe I won't finish in last place...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• This Northwestern-Auburn game is ****ing nuts.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Holy ****, roughing the kicker!

Comment

• JESUS CHRIST

What the **** just happened?

Comment

• That was some crazyass finish. Too bad NW couldn't pull it off. That would have been funny after Auburn thought they won the game twice (and took the kicker out).
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• What the **** just happened?

The refs tried their best to give the game to Northwestern, but failed due to Fitzgerald's stupidity.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• 0-3 so far today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                          What the **** just happened?

The refs tried their best to give the game to Northwestern, but failed due to Fitzgerald's stupidity.
                          Be fair, Drake.

The refs and Auburn tried their best to give the game to Northwestern, but failed but to Fitzgerald's and the guy who ran the fake FG's stupidity.

Seriously, he had no less than three Wildcats wide open in the end zone.

Comment

• ECU suspends two for Liberty Bowl

By Graham Watson

East Carolina announced Friday that redshirt freshman defensive back Leonard Paulk and junior running back Jonathan Williams have been suspended indefinitely from the football program for a violation of team policy and will miss Saturday's AutoZone Liberty Bowl against Arkansas.

The Memphis Commercial Appeal reported that Paulk and Williams scuffled during the AutoZone Liberty Bowl awards luncheon and nearly flipped over a table while fighting over a dessert. According to the paper, one player had the other in a headlock and was hitting him.

Both East Carolina and Arkansas' players, coaches and administration members were in attendance as well as bowl officials and dignitaries.

"We had an incident yesterday that as a football coach I've taken about 24 hours to look at, to research and get into amongst our team," Holtz told the media covering the event. "I have made the decision to suspend two players for this game. I will suspend running back Jon Williams and defensive back Leonard Paulk. I think both players were equally wrong in this incident. So we have made the decision to suspend them both indefinitely."

Williams rushed for 38 yards on 14 carries in just six games before suffering a knee injury in early October. Williams is no stranger to trouble. He's been suspended twice since October 2008.

Paulk played in all 13 games this season as a reserve cornerback and member of the Pirates' special teams.

"At this point, it would be premature to discuss any further action or possible off-season ramifications regarding this team issue," Holtz said in a statement released by the school. "We'll address this at home after the game, and if there's a status change in the future, we'll publically announce it at the appropriate time."
                            Fighting over dessert.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Someone must have gotten the bigger piece.
                              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• "Both East Carolina and Arkansas' players, coaches and administration members were in attendance as well as bowl officials and dignitaries."

Can you imagine what these various groups must have been thinking?
                                Arkansas, laughing their asses off at fools.
                                Carolina, shielding their eyes, wondering "WTF???"
                                Bowl officials clearing any still standing tables of desserts, in case there were more piglets.

Comment

Working...
                                X