Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you care if Alabama wins? They're favored by 5.5, last I checked.
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• What do you care if Alabama wins?

I want Texas to lose. In an embarrassing fashion, ideally.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• More coal in your stocking then, because it ain't happening. Texas has to stop one RB, and do their own thing on offense. I think they can handle it just fine.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Holy ****! Urban Meyer leaves Florida!
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• The NFL has come calling...
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I don't think he's going to the NFL. Probably going to be some sort of unfortunate health issue in his family.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I can't imagine how upset Brian Kelly must be right now. I told him to wait for a better job to open up!
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• We'll see. I have my doubts. He certainly wouldn't leave Florida to go to another school.

How long until the hundreds of variations on Urban Meyer being heartbroken about losing his gay lover Tim Tebow jokes start flying around?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                    I can't imagine how upset Brian Kelly must be right now. I told him to wait for a better job to open up!
                    Just thinking the same thing.

Comment

• How long until the hundreds of variations on Urban Meyer being heartbroken about losing his gay lover Tim Tebow jokes start flying around?

I already made one IRL. There are also many, many of them already in the comments on this story at ESPN.com.

Just thinking the same thing.

Is there any way Kelly can get out of his contract with Notre Dame? There has to be some legal way to annul that unfortunate marriage...
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Isn't it common knowledge?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Come on, Pitt...

Comment

• I guess I'll want Boston College to win. Puss USC practically has a home game.

Comment

• San Francisco is almost 400 miles from LA, you ****.

Also, it's a little rich to hear you complain about USC playing a bowl game in NorCal when Texas is trying its hardest to get the Big 12 Championship moved permanently to Dallas. God, I hope Alabama destroys you hypocritical bastards...
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• With rare exceptions, any and every Northern or Eastern team is going to be a relative road team during the bowl season. That's just the way it works.

One of my two 30+ point picks for today has come through, now for the second...

Comment

Working...
                                X