Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Liberty Bowl might be the most boring overtime game of all time.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Yeah, the Liberty Bowl was a total dog.

The Alamo doesn't look to be any better, but this is one time where I won't be pulling for the Big Ten.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Just moved into sole possession of second place.

Big 12 moves to 4-3 in bowl play. 2-0 vs both the Big Ten and the Pac-10.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Don't be too proud. You beat Sparty. That's like winning a cripple fight.

Got all my top 9 picks right, 10 of my top 11, 11 of my top 15, with all the other four games still to play. I think the title is mine.

Comment

• I think the title is mine.

Clearly. I'm just hoping to hold onto second.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I think your total possible points are only 14 above my current total.

It's still possible for you to win, if you've picked diffently than me in the last four games.

Comment

• It's still possible for you to win, if you've picked diffently than me in the last four games.

Not likely, as I assume everyone other than Sloww and DF are picking Alabama. It would take a miracle...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Well, there's still time for you to change.

I think Sloww isn't mathematically eliminated yet, either.

I'm sitting at 395.

You have a max possible of 403. Sloww, 405.

If I get all my last four picks wrong, you guys have a shot, though you'd have to change your Bama pick, at minimum. If you want to win, take Texas, BSU, Troy, and Georgia Tech.

Comment

• I'd rather guarantee a loss for myself than take Texas.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• A man of integrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        Jesus, the Big 12 is terrible.

Not as bad as Michigan in all sports, and not bad enough for you not to pick Tech over your boys, highly. You might need to talk less, too, along with Drake.
                        Drake mouths all season about Nebraska, then picks them low, while touting the Fiesta Bowl, for whatever reason. Mouthy slut.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          Well, there's still time for you to change.

I think Sloww isn't mathematically eliminated yet, either.

I'm sitting at 395.

You have a max possible of 403. Sloww, 405.

If I get all my last four picks wrong, you guys have a shot, though you'd have to change your Bama pick, at minimum. If you want to win, take Texas, BSU, Troy, and Georgia Tech.
                          Unless you pick opposite from me, you're toast, champ.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Scoreboard.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Dude, that was Michigan ****ing State. Have you ever heard me support Michigan State? Have you heard me brag about Michigan in the last two years? No, you haven't.

The only significant win the Big 12 has so far this bowl season was Oklahoma's upset of an overacheiving Stanford. Maybe Nebraska over Arizona, if only because of the score. They haven't really played any top competition yet; they'll get their chance against Alabama.

Comment

• Maybe Nebraska over Arizona, if only because of the score.

Arizona was the #2 team in the Pac-10. It's not our fault the Pac-10 sucks.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X