No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 09/10 (II): We're very perverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The euro games start in under an hour.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• And how awesome were those jerseys?

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
        It was a good game to watch. Lots of scoring chances and lots of splats.

yup

I attended it and the Dome was rocking-- a very fun night actually.
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Wow. Markov is out for 4 months.

Comment

• Awesome. I guess I win the prize for highest drafted player going down in the first day of the season.
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki View Post
              Awesome. I guess I win the prize for highest drafted player going down in the first day of the season.
              Yes but I think Crosby being listed as DTD (even though their notes at yahoo say he will play) had some people feeling equally awesome
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I'm thrilled with my Stastny draft so far. In both leagues.

Comment

• Glad to see the Canucks are off to a great start. They're 0-2 now defending their NHL Exhibitionist title.

And they just got shut out 3-0 by COLORADO. Projected to be one of the worst teams in the West this year.

Luongo's not looking so good. So glad I drafted him...

Comment

• Wanna swap him for Thomas?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I'm sure he'll turn it around, I'll keep him.

But if you packaged Thomas with someone else...

Ovechkin is a machine...

Comment

• Oh, sweet hockey jesus, did you guys see the Edmonton pre-game ceremony?

I checked out twitter to see if it matched my reaction, and boy did it ever...

A collective "WTF Edmonton?"

A circus? Bagpipe band? I've no idea what they thought they were doing.

Comment

• Glad to see Asher counting the Canucks as eliminated two games in.

Wasn't Calgary up like 10 games or so at one point last season.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Glad to see Asher counting the Canucks as eliminated two games in.
                            God ****ing damnit Ben. When did I ever count them as eliminated?

Get some ****ing integrity, guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              Oh, sweet hockey jesus, did you guys see the Edmonton pre-game ceremony?

I checked out twitter to see if it matched my reaction, and boy did it ever...

A collective "WTF Edmonton?"

A circus? Bagpipe band? I've no idea what they thought they were doing.

I liked the pipes and drums. The suspended people were interesting.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Leanne thought it was an homage to the Oilers' offseason...

Comment

Working...
                                X