No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 09/10 (II): We're very perverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That may be true, but I was expecting Lou to get rid of Cormier seeing as the young man seems to have discipline problems.

Sportsnet is reporting NJ got a Dman throw-in as well as sending their first and second for Atlanta's second (sort of makes sense as it lessens the impact of NJ losing their first).
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Interesting. Seems a good fit. The era of Brodeur isn't going to last forever.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I'd doubt they'll re-sign him.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• My money would be on not re-signing him either, but I don't think it's just money that's driving Kovalchuk's decision. Atlanta is a terrible hockey market with a history of trading away their best players and they aren't going to be contenders any time soon. I'm sure he's still going to want crazy money, but I bet if it was, say, Pittsburgh that offered him the 10 year deal he got, he probably wouldn't have turned it down.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Yeah, that makes sense.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Win another cup with Kovalchuk + Brodeur and then rebuild.

Makes sense to me.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                RDS is reporting the Lightning have been sold to Jeff Vinik for approximately $150-million.

That was one heck of a fantasy hockey team.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Brian Burke's son killed in a car accident.

This was Brendan Burke...he made front-page news just a couple months ago for coming out.

The Leafs just put out a statement confirming.

Comment

• Damn that's brutal. Just saw this now. Prayers.

Comment

• Go Stars! They beat Calgary 3-1, in Calgary.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Excellent.

Comment

Working...
                        X