No announcement yet.

AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 09/10 (II): We're very perverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd say 7 million. Not that I'd want him on my team, mind you, but that's a "reasonable" price in my books.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Sweet. Nine in a row now.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Saturday the Oilers and Flames will face off to see who can end their awesome losing streak.

Comment

• The hand-bag spat of Alberta?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Both teams will get a participatory award

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
              Saturday the Oilers and Flames will face off to see who can end their awesome losing streak.

I predict that due to weather, power failure, or terriorist threat , the game gets postponed so the streaks continue
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Oh and the &^*^&*^*^* airlines. I was scheduled to be home in lots of time to adjust my rosters for Friday night but through delays, missed connections and interminable waits , I got no chance. It hurt me on all 4 of my yahoo pools but mostly in auction where I lost out on the 4 point night by Parise-- Its almost certain to cost me a category, probably more

Lesson learned
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Lesson learned: get an iPhone?

Comment

• Well, that's that.

We have established which team are the biggest losers.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Taylor Hall, your newest Edmonton Oiler?

Comment

• Maybe. It's hard to get excited. A lot to be concerned about at this point, starting with heart.

I've been following the Oilers since ~1974. It's never been this grim that I recall.

OT. Does anyone know what that song is they used several times today and in past broadcasts? The one with the one guy playing the guitar, joined by the next guy with guiar, and then the guy with the violin?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• I had the game on in the background on mute, so I've no idea.

The Oilers need to clean house in the front office. The old-boys club + Steve Tambellini is not working.

Frankly I'm starting to consider the possibility that the Flames need major changes as well. Maybe not in the front office, but in the core of the team. There's a lot of great players there on paper, but it simply is not working.

Comment

• Tambellini is obviously a Canuck plant. For years we were the cripple when Edmonton destroyed the division.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Tambellini played a significant amount of games with Calgary, Vancouver, and Colorado...maybe he is a plant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                                I had the game on in the background on mute, so I've no idea.

The Oilers need to clean house in the front office. The old-boys club + Steve Tambellini is not working.

Frankly I'm starting to consider the possibility that the Flames need major changes as well. Maybe not in the front office, but in the core of the team. There's a lot of great players there on paper, but it simply is not working.

Both teams are certainly unbalanced.

I don't know how certain it is that front office changes will help the Oilers. They changed the coach. New light shone on that topic.

Besides, I do not know how much of a hand the owner has had in this mess.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X