Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the trade's pretty significantly imbalanced, but I don't think I would argue to overturn it. Just because I think EPW's an idiot doesn't mean I think he should be prevented from idiocy, especially as he's towards the top of the rankings Favre is pretty clearly the best QB on your roster, but that's your call.

Really though, if you wanted a backup RB I probably could've sent you one for cheaper
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      OK, roger that.

Re your WR strat, been there. It's a calculated risk; if you can find that one golden RB down there (e.g. this year, Benson), it can work like a charm.

That's a powerful duo you nabbed; I can see the attraction. What was your draft osition?
      Last - 10th out of 10. Just didn't see a RB I liked, and decided it was worth a gamble. In IDP at 14 it might have been worth it. In DST at 10th it wasn't, because the bottom WRs are better than in IDP - LF vs #21 WR isn't the same as LF vs #29 WR.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Sigh I dropped Cooper, but I stole your LB . So there. I love your defense, which is why I always try to grab whoever you drop on D.

Yeah, like I'd give up on Collie for Manningham. Collie has the better brother. I was thinking maybe Hixon for Bell, but I'm not convinced Hixon gives me anything that Bell doesn't do better.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
          I think the trade's pretty significantly imbalanced, but I don't think I would argue to overturn it. Just because I think EPW's an idiot doesn't mean I think he should be prevented from idiocy, especially as he's towards the top of the rankings Favre is pretty clearly the best QB on your roster, but that's your call.
          He's pretty clearly not the best QB on my roster. But I thank you for your support.
          "

Comment

• Yes, Schaub is god and Daniels is his prophet.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• "

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Sigh I dropped Cooper, but I stole your LB . So there. I love your defense, which is why I always try to grab whoever you drop on D.
                Thx for telling me, I'll watch what I do

Yeah, like I'd give up on Collie for Manningham. Collie has the better brother. I was thinking maybe Hixon for Bell, but I'm not convinced Hixon gives me anything that Bell doesn't do better.
                Seemed like you had Mario ahead of Collie earlier

You're stronger than I am at RB, Berz. Stronger at WR too. Moss + Burleson + Manningham + Boldin is better than my group of Ward + Colston + VJax + Collie. Holy cow you are strong at WR. I thought I had the best receiving corp in the league! And you've still got Maclin + Hixon.
                My 3rd for your 4th? How about Bell and Collie for Burleson? You can pick up Cooper next week after I drop him

Comment

• Moss + Boldin + Burleson + Manningham
                  Ward + Colston + VJax + Collie

Ok, try it this way.

Moss >> Ward. Have to be smoking crack to think otherwise.

Boldin << Colston, though we will see when the season is done.

VJax > Burleson, though pointswise they are even.

Collie > Manningham, though pointswise Manningham has the advantage.

Collie for Boldin would probably help you the most, but I don't know if you want to do that.

Comment

• by that analysis your WR corp is better than mine, but...

You're stronger than I am at RB, Berz. Stronger at WR too. Moss + Burleson + Manningham + Boldin is better than my group of Ward + Colston + VJax + Collie. Holy cow you are strong at WR. I thought I had the best receiving corp in the league!

Comment

• It's all about Randy Moss baby. He's got 20+ points on my nearest receiver. I'm also assuming Boldin returns to form.

Comment

• thats true

Moss >>>

Comment

• Edit, neither of us have the best WR corp.

JRabbit has a ridiculously strong team.

WR1 Steve Smith
                          WR2 Percy Hervin
                          WR3 Brandon Marshall
                          WR4 Devin Hester
                          WR5 Calvin Johnson

Comment

• Pro Bowl:

Tom Brady QB1 (DDD)
                            Brett Favre QB2 (EPW)
                            Randy Moss WR1 (Berzerker)
                            Percy Harvin WR2 (JRabbit)
                            Brandon Marshall WR3 (JRabbit)
                            Maurice Jones Drew RB1 (EPW)
                            Ronnie Brown RB2 (EPW)
                            Carnell Williams RB3 (Snoopy)
                            Heath Miller TE1 (Zopper)
                            Visanthe Shiancoe TE2 (Ben Kenobi)
                            Lawrence Tynes K1 (Deity Dude)

Darren Sharper DB1 (Jag)
                            Antrell Rolle DB2 (Slowwy)
                            Jared Allen DE1 (Zopper)
                            Robert Mathis DE2 (Ben Kenobi)
                            Patrick Willis LB1 (Jag)
                            David Harris LB2 (Jag)

Things of note:

EPW is ridiculously strong. QB2, RB1 + RB2. Rabbit has the best WRs in the business. Jag has the godly defense so far. Slowwy, despite leading the league only has one position, DB2, on his tag team of Rolle + Dawkins.

Comment

• Big Tuna Week predictions.

Went 4-3 last week thanks to a TD by Darren Sproles, who overcame a late deficit.

Some moves in the seeds.

Code:
                              Slowwhand     (1)  even
                              EPW           (2)  up 1
                              Zopperoni     (3)  up 1
                              Jaguar        (4)  down 2
                              Berzerker     (5)  even
                              Ben Kenobi    (6)  even 
                              Guynemer      (7)  up 3
                              Spaced Cowboy (8)  down 1
                              Koyanaatsqui  (9)  up 4
                              Snoopy        (10) down 2
                              DD            (11) down 2
                              Tuberski      (12) down 1
                              JRabbit       (13) down 1
                              DukeOYork     (14) even
                              Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 23, 2009, 23:26.

Comment

• Edit, neither of us have the best WR corp.

JRabbit has a ridiculously strong team.

WR1 Steve Smith
                                WR2 Percy Hervin
                                WR3 Brandon Marshall
                                WR4 Devin Hester
                                WR5 Calvin Johnson

not bad, not bad... Now how do they stack up vs you and me point wise?

I'd say Rabbit outscores my WRs
                                Last edited by Berzerker; October 23, 2009, 23:25.

Comment

Working...
                                X