Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a 3rd RB. If one of my starters gets injured I'm done for in that category, and if Miles Austin doesn't pan out I'll use him in the W/R spot. Yes, I would have preferred to give up Orton rather than Farve, but Orton has been almost as good, and I hope to use Schaub the rest of the season anyways.
    "

Comment

• therein lies yer mistake, Schaub doesn't last entire seasons

why didn't ya offer Orton?

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
        why didn't ya offer Orton?
        Maybe I did.
        "

Comment

• His original offer was Orton + a backup of my choice and strongly hinted that he wanted me to pick LenDale White. Orton has actually outperformed Farve, and is younger. I simply prefer Farve over Orton simply because I halve the value of any Donkey.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I'm not fully believing in Orton yet. He's going to have to look good longer.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I'm starting Rock Cartwright this week at RB2 for cripe's sake.
              "

Comment

• No, I cant laugh

hmm, Favre would have been enough for me to jump. Len's almost a throwaway if not for the settings

Comment

• You're stronger than I am at RB, Berz. Stronger at WR too. Moss + Burleson + Manningham + Boldin is better than my group of Ward + Colston + VJax + Collie. Holy cow you are strong at WR. I thought I had the best receiving corp in the league! And you've still got Maclin + Hixon.

LT + FJax + Bell + Beanie < Washington + Bradshaw + Charles + Felix Jones. You are much stronger at RB2.

Ben's man crush on Rivers wont get Favre many starts in spite of the numbers

Yeah, I like Rivers. So sue me.

Although Rivers is projected to be the number 3 QB to finish out the season, ahead of Brady.
                  Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 23, 2009, 19:00.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• you just gave up your best RB, hopefully LT gets back on a roll

I dont have a starting RB They're all platooned

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                      I'm starting Rock Cartwright this week at RB2 for cripe's sake.
                      I'm starting Danny Amendola. 76 yards receiving, THIS YEAR.
                      He has 578 in Reurn yards. I'm counting on that aspect more than the receiving.

That's still better than The Rock.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• The Rock has 360 return yards, 3 catches for 12 yards, and no carries.
                        "

Comment

• I was comparing my WR. Oh well. Now I know. My RB should be ok.

Comment

• you just gave up your best RB, hopefully LT gets back on a roll

I dont have a starting RB They're all platooned
                            Pretty good numbers though. You've got lots of depth.

I'm just hoping LT can get about 12 points this week, and that FJax can get me 10. I don't need 20 points from my RBs. That's what Colston is for. I've won with 6 points from my RBs before.

Comment

• EPW's Ultimate Week 7 Predictions

Last Week: 3-4
                              Overall: 12-9

Topeka Twisters(5) vs. Deviations(9)
                              The Deviations are projected to get 150 points this game; sadly they won't come close. The Topeka Twisters, however, will exceed their projections with great performances from Manning and Moss. Topeka Twisters win 160-110.

Jedibolts(6) vs. The Priapic Love WoW(14)
                              Could this be Love WoW's week to shine? Maybe, but they won't win either way. The Jedibolts have a number of favorable match ups, and the team will probably exceed its' 145 point projection. Jedibolts win 150-120.

Calamitous Intent(7) vs. Hairball Express(12)
                              Frank Gore and Matt Ryan have poor weeks, letting the Hairballs sneak by with a victory.
                              Hairball Express wins 120-110.

Dallas Dwarf Tossers(1) vs. Vicious Rabbits(13)
                              It's time for Slowwy to lose, and this will be the week. The Vicious Rabbits have a lot of good match ups and the DDT has a lot of bad ones. Still, it will be fairly close. Vicious Rabbits win 160-135.

Mountain Goats(3) vs. Forte's Firemen(8)
                              The Forte's Firemen simply have a better team than the Mountain Goat's, and they will get a much needed win this week. Forte's Firemen win 160-110.

Teh Peeled Bananas(2) vs. Detroit Deity Duo(11)
                              My team will continue to excel as I trounce the lowly DDD. Teh Peeled Bananas win 170-100.

GAME OF THE WEEK:

Belichick Magnets(3) vs. Da Boyz(8)
                              With Da Boyz having a bunch of byes this week they will have a hard time over coming the Belichick Magnets. But overcome they will, winning in by a hefty margin. Da Boyz win 150-140
                              "

Comment

• ok Ben, how's this - Manningham and Cooper (he's a Charger ) for Bell and Collie?

Comment

Working...
                                X