This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn, I hope Polamalu isn't hurt.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Umm, fairly sure he is, given that he left the game and is not returning

Whether he's out for further games, who knows... but if your DB is the only player you lose to injury you're doing pretty well
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

The Capybara example was apt. I choose to be semi-vigilant. We have a good group here, so it shouldn't be an issue.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Whether he's out for further games, who knows... but if your DB is the only player you lose to injury you're doing pretty well
          He was dominating the game. It's rather worrysome when I have Sanders as well. I want to have that awesome lineup of Polamalu and Sanders.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

At least you have backups on your roster. And ten points from a DB is pretty sweet.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah, always try to have backups!

Dammit, Heinz Ward! 30 yard catch.

Comment

I doubt your DB (or any D player) will be relevant in most of your games this year (ie, score more than the average starting D-player at their position, than your differential)... but who knows.

Comment

On that note, I now have two players who forced a fumble, and neither has been credited with it

Comment

Yahoo's defensive stat tracking is always a bit dodgy, especially for things like FF, pass defended, etc. But they get it right by Tuesday morning, using the official league stats.

Comment

I doubt your DB (or any D player) will be relevant in most of your games this year (ie, score more than the average starting D-player at their position, than your differential)... but who knows.
                      10 points for Polamalu, is twice what he was expected to get. I need all the points I can get to beat out the Brady bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        I regard it as my commission (so to speak) to ensure the league is competitive. Thus, I the check lineups each week and alert people of problems. Normally, this is only important during the Bye weeks (4-10) and the last couple weeks of the regular season.

Typically, I send any needed alerts out on Fridays. But since you've been so observant, Sloww, I notified DOY by email tonight. Thanks for the heads-up.

Have a great season and good luck to all.
                        I want to win, but I don't want it to be by gimmes.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          He was dominating the game. It's rather worrysome when I have Sanders as well. I want to have that awesome lineup of Polamalu and Sanders.
                          Reports this morning say Polamalu will be our 3-6 weeks with what they're calling "sprained MCL."

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin indicated after Thursday's game that SS Troy Polamalu was initially diagnosed with a sprained MCL in his left knee.
                          There's nothing "concrete" yet on Polamalu's injury, and Tomlin admitted that it could be more serious after further testing.

Comment

Polamalu is the one Steeler I like. The guy is a freight train.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Yeah, guy gets me 11 points and then goes down, plus I'm carrying Sanders. Sigh. I have now 4 DBs and am running both my backups.

Comment

You and DD have been making moves like madmen. Berz hasn't made one.
                                I can tell this is going to be a strange year.

Comment

Working...
                                X