This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I don't guess I can say anything around here without it gathering idiotic remarks.
    It's Apolyton, deal with it.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Clearly, MB3 has been holding them back.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Barber looks for people to run over. He definitely has stiff-arming down to a science.

EDIT: I forgot to say, byte me, MRT.
        Last edited by SlowwHand; September 29, 2009, 02:03.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Man, Ware and Peppers stank up the joint today. Oh well. 123 points is bad for a week, but I'll take it.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            What I'm getting to here is that Romo really doesn't have to carry the weight like so many, including him, thinks he does.
            Jake Delhomme was the best QB the Cowboys have had this season.

Comment

• I'm still trying to incorporate a Lions victory into my world view.

It's not proceeding well.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Continue:

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                X