Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, and no-one with any sense is going to take them up the (Cleveland) Browns in the first week of the season. :yak:

(Horrid joke, for which I'm sorry)

Comment

Anyhoose, only for pictures of NFL teams, post your best! (This means no Miami Heat, unfortunately)

I'll try and decide which is the best of the 'kings scary women....

Comment

So it sounds like the FO folk don't penalize a fumble quite as much as Ben would, more like 12 to 25 yards rather than 27.8 or 50. I don't know what the situations specifically are nor what the negative score is on average.
        I'm from the Marty Schottenheimer school of RBs in my thinking. Fumbles are the devil.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Here's my fave.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Well despite the scary false smiles, I was torn between:

Pamela

and Kara

But the fake smiles turn me right off...

Comment

Alas to agree with Ben twice on the same page, fumbles be teh devill!

Comment

DoY

Enough of that DVOA stuff. Time to focus on Katie:

Comment

This is my favourite on the Bolts squad.

Comment

I can't pick a Vikings cheerleader. I won't. I tried, and I just can't.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Here's the whole squad. I can't find mug shots unfortunately.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          I'm from the Marty Schottenheimer school of RBs in my thinking. Fumbles are the devil.
                          Well, duh!! News flash: No one likes turnovers of any kind.

Keep in mind, those ratings are for last year. Which is in the past. I choose to see APete's potential, figuring this very fixable problem is being addressed while a more diversified offense reduces the amount of gang-tackling he faces. Like I said, put him on my team.

Your beloved LT fumbled 8 in his first season btw... didn't keep him from becoming, for several years, the most effective RB in the game.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Keep in mind, those ratings are for last year. Which is in the past. I choose to see APete's potential, figuring this very fixable problem is being addressed while a more diversified offense reduces the amount of gang-tackling he faces. Like I said, put him on my team.
                            Hopefully, but the trend is not good.

Your beloved LT fumbled 8 in his first season btw... didn't keep him from becoming, for several years, the most effective RB in the game.
                            A third of his career total.

AP went from 4 to 9 in his second year.

Comment

Gruden is terrible in the booth. Please ESPN, cut the team down to Jaws and Tricio or bring back Tony.
                              Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders 2009

Unfortunately, the Dolphins website isn't very good for checking out individuals.
                                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                                X