Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information for all: I will be back in the USA late tomorrow, August 20th. I probably will need to leave picks for my next 2 rounds in both places, so I'll do that sometime soon.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I, on the other hand will be leaving on the 22nd, and back again a week later. Hopefully will only affect my backups.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Ben, I'm going to kill you yet.
        My team was seriously Cowboy deficient. How can I possibly win without one?

I beg forgiveness.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• "

Comment

• We're waiting on Berz?

BERZ! Get with the program!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Hmm, I guess it's time to start talking BAPAY for Berz... 2 hours to go (12pm Central). Defender... James Harrison (LB-PIT) is the BAPAY the way I see it.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Whatever you think is right.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• James Harrison LB PIT is the correct BAPAY for Berz.

It sure would be nice if the people who are fine with accepting a BAPAY would post or PM to that effect so we don't waste 4 hrs. for a known result...

That said, I fully expect Berz to show up and pick.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I don't. I imagine he's having one of his spells. Wandering around, lost.

Comment

• Hmmm, Topeka area has good weather until 1pm, so I anticipate Berz staying on the golf course until that time...

Comment

• That's almost the same thing that I said.

Comment

• Zopp, if you're around and want to PM me your pick, that would be useful, as I'd like to go to lunch right around 12 (and that way I could narrow down my pick-to-be-left slightly further).

Comment

• Sure, sending it to you now. Feel free to triple-pick at noon.

Comment

• Got it, thanks!

Comment

• After that, we'll go into our daily wait for Spaced and Deity Dude...
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X