Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We At Least Talk About Who Will Run Leagues For NFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snoopy369 siting.
    "

Comment

is the auction league a team D or IDP?

Thats 2 for an auction league, c'mon guys - its the oooonly way to fly

Comment

Auctions are fun. Reminds me of the days of yore, when people were bought and sold on the block... oh wait...

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You're thinking of throwing rotten tomatoes, not selling. Oh, wait, that was a yookay thing.

Does the thread title make anyone else think of a(n almost) perfect relationship?

"Honey, we need to talk."
          "Oh yeah, what about? I really don't have time before work."
          "Can we at least talk about who will run leagues for NFL?"
          "Sure thing: sod the boss - he can join if he wants, or if not then he can expect me when I'm ready."

Comment

I'm in.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

That's 10 in current league.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I started the D/ST league. I copied the settings from Jag's league last year.

ID#:390981
                League Name:Apolyton-D/ST
                PW: poly
                Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Yeah! FF, I joined both leagues, ready to ride the bottom of the standings.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I signed up for Flash's team D league as Snake Mongoose. If we get 13 and the 13th aint in any other league I can drop

Comment

IDP League now has 11 signed up.

12th spot -- Tuberski said he was in last week, but never actually signed up, and now snoopy369 has expressed his interest. Both were in the IDP League last year.

What to do...?

The teams:

Guynemer -- Calamitous Intent
                      Spaced Cowboy -- Da Boyz
                      SlowwHand -- Dallas Dwarf Tossers
                      Koyaanisqatsi -- Deviations
                      Zopperoni -- Dodgy Challengers
                      Jaguar -- Mountain Goats
                      EPW -- Teh Peeled Bananas
                      duke o' york -- The Priapic Love Wow
                      Berzerker -- Topeka Twisters
                      -Jrabbit -- Vicious Rabbits (commish)
                      OzzyKP -- Youth Rights Knights
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I guess the last spot goes to the next to sign up, but it should be one of those two.
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm going to sign up for this latest league. I'll drop if someone ends up getting shut out compeletely.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I doubt you'll have to. There should be room for everyone.

Comment

I'll do 2 leagues, Survivor and the Salary Cap. That stretches me about as far as I care to go. Anyone heard from reismark?

Comment

He never seems to check in until late.

Comment

Working...
                                X