Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Football Thread XX: Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diego is now doubly disappointed that his team can't win the world cup.

Laboratory tests confirm that a replica World Cup trophy found by police at a Colombian airport is made out of cocaine.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• If Germany or Spain wins the final then the only unbeaten side at the World Cup would be..... New Zealand!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
        Just need Spain to beat Germany or Argentina, and I clean up. Had 20-1 for Spain to play Netherlands in the final.
        Get in.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• nice
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• impressive
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
              If Germany or Spain wins the final then the only unbeaten side at the World Cup would be..... New Zealand!
              their manager should get a pay rise

Capello - £ 6,000,000
              Ricki Herbert - £ 40,000 a year

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                Get in.
                How much did you bet?
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Congrats, Dauphin. Awesome!
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• waaaaaaaaaaaah
                    Blah

Comment

• I'm sure this time Paul is wrong about the winner.
                      Holland FTW!!!

Comment

• Well since the 'psychic' octopus always picks the box on the right (in the photos, to his left), then the whole thing is nonsense anyway.

Comment

Well since the 'psychic' octopus always picks the box on the right (in the photos, to his left), then the whole thing is nonsense anyway.
                          If you non-believer would have done your homework, you wouldn't post such absurd allgeation that these predictions are caused by a psychic zookeeper.

"Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

• wd Dauphin.

C'mon you cloggies!

Comment

Well since the 'psychic' octopus always picks the box on the right (in the photos, to his left), then the whole thing is nonsense anyway.
                              You just proved that Octopodes have autism
                              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Well, thanks to all the diehards here, I am now a fan of World Cup!

My second game I ever watched, very impressive game, Spain, way to go!
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X