Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Football Thread XX: Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yes! Best game so far.

Comment

• Tie game!!!
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Oblocks.

Comment

• WTF?!?!?!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Absolutely no idea. All the fouls seemed to be against your boys.

Comment

• Shame, you definitely deserved to win that.

Comment

• Ugh. Kill the ref!

Comment

• Ripped off.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                    Shame, you definitely deserved to win that.
                    No, no. According to the Yanks 2-2 is a win!

That's two wins out of two now!

Woohoo! USA! USA! USA!

PS you was robbed, so my gloating is tempered by the fact that the US should really have won...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Why would you care? As a Welshificator, surely you'd want them to win, so that if England lose tonight then they'd have precious little chance of reaching the next round.

Comment

• My ****ing ISP was down again

What a comeback Amazing! Too bad the ref was so weak.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Well he was like that throughout the game, so it's no wonder he disallowed a perfectly good goal. I just wonder why Vidic wasn't sent off for his Superman impression. I think he should get a ban that will keep him out of our game against the scum at the start of next season....

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                            ........I just wonder why Vidic wasn't sent off for his Superman impression.....
                            It was more of a seagull impersonation so that only merits a yellow.
                            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• I'm trying really hard to care about the US being robbed, but I can't. It's just soccer.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I'm trying really hard to care about England being abject shyte, but I can't. It's just international football.

Comment

Working...
                                X