• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ****ing hate game 7s!!!
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• *sigh* Back to the D. Not a big surprise, though.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        I ****ing hate game 7s!!!

Hey, it's been a little while since the Wings won the Cup at home.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• **** that ****, LA. I can't take this. Detroit-Anaheim took at least five years off my life, and that was only the second ****ing round.

Franzen was so ****ing close!

Comment

• Dude, you won last year. It ain't like it's game 7 and you haven't won since '89
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I simply can't stomach losing to a guy whose playoff beard looks like he glued my cats' hairballs on his face.

Down to one game... the Wings have put themselves in a world of **** now. Any team can win just one game, and the Pens are hardly just any team. Plus, the dusty, dark, tinfoil-hat wearing corner of my brain is pissing its pants at the thought of Gary Bettman talking to the refs prior to any game seven involving the Pens. Exhibit A: Pens-Caps game seven this year, wherein Pittsburgh incurred a grand total of zero penalty minutes.

Comment

• I have to give it up to Fleury, he was sharp tonight. A few huge saves--on Z early, on the Cleary breakaway late.

And that last sequence by Scuderi...

Pittsburgh's defense was phenomenal tonight, it was like watching the ****ing Ducks all over again. Goddamned waterfowl!

Comment

• Glad to see you are enjoying yourself.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Also, if you're reading this, whoever you are:

Kindly desist slipping horse tranquilizer into Marian Hossa's water bottle. Thank you.

Last post for the night. I'm going to go lie in bed and hyperventilate for the next two hours. Then, I might cry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      I have to give it up to Fleury, he was sharp tonight. A few huge saves--on Z early, on the Cleary breakaway late.

And that last sequence by Scuderi...

Pittsburgh's defense was phenomenal tonight, it was like watching the ****ing Ducks all over again. Goddamned waterfowl!
                      I agree about hating the Ducks.

I was sure Scuderi put his glove on the puck until I saw the replays. Fantastic.
                      And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• ****. ****. Son of *****.

gg Pens.

Dammit, Kronwall hit the crossbar.

Bad game for Osgood to make a mistake, gave too much room glove side and got beat on the second goal.

*sigh*

Comment

• goddamned **** **** **** ass dick ***** ********er **** **** ****ity ****

SO ****ING CLOSE

Comment

• Maxime Talbot just had the best day of his life.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Who won?

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                                Maxime Talbot just had the best day of his life.
                                And it ain't over yet. You just know he's getting the best blowjob of his life once he gets some alone time with his lady.

Comment

Working...
                                X