AHL- Apolyton Hockey League 08/09 (III): The Home Stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher

Flames are 5 points up, Canucks with 1 game in hand.
    which I think is a perfectly accurate way to describe the situation
    but I am sure Ben will come up with some reasoning why the Canucks are really up by a point

Oh and I attended the game and it was fantastic-- Poor goaltending did in the red Wings but it was so freaking fast-- it was the most energetic game in the Dome in a while-- the St Louis game was at a snail's pace by comparison
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Being in a pool while beiing a fan can lead to conflicted emotions lots of times. But last night was the worst for me

Cammalerie-- 1 goal and two assists

as a Flames fan I love it
      as the owner of him in the draft league I also love it
      as Asher owns him in the auction league and is my opponent this week, I hate it
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

****, my posts here got deleted.

I posted two blog posts I can't be bothered to find again: Luongo basically sounds like he's open to any city at the end of this contract, and Hemsky was a whiney little *****.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What the heck?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

My posts between March 3rd and 3pm EST today got deleted. No one knows why.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Also, I had posts mocking Ben Kenobi that were deleted.

So, we all know what kind of **** I'd say. So, suck that, Ben!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                My posts between March 3rd and 3pm EST today got deleted. No one knows why.
                Weird--I had read all that stuff and there was nothing wrong with any of it-- But it appears you have had a blanket deletion of several posts in this thread

Did anything happen to posts in other threads??

Comment

Yes, all my posts between March 3rd and 3pm EST. Not just in this thread, or this subforum

Comment

Fleury, with some help from the posts, steals a game.

But, on the plus side, I've had 2 goalie games so far in our regular league...and 2 shutouts.

Hiller is also playing, and hasn't let in a goal yet (in the 2nd period vs Colorado). That'd be quite something if I got 3 shutouts in a row to start a playoff series.

Comment

• I hate this ****ing game.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Hey, at least Hiller lost his shutout. His sv% is down to 95%, but he does have a 6 goal lead still so he'll probably get the win still.

Comment

• Also, I had posts mocking Ben Kenobi that were deleted.

So, we all know what kind of **** I'd say. So, suck that, Ben!
                          I find that rather funny, considering I never got to read them.

Canucks just had terrible luck against Phoenix. They actually out shot them, put in an own goal. I turned it off after they got scored on a phantom too many men on the ice penalty. The penalty expired, and they had returned to full strength. Worst penalty call in a long time. The camera clearly showed that the Canucks never had too many men on the ice.

A pity they didn't win, they need to keep winning on this road trip, especially against St. Louis.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• It's okay, you can't comprehend anything anyway.

Comment

• Hey, you got a shutout nye.

0-0 going to the shootout, a rare game...and a win too.

Comment

• One of those rare two shutouts, one win nights for me. I'll take it anyway.
                                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                                X