Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I can't see the game here (not on the dial?), but the penalties for this game (A PRESEASON) are outrageous.

I'm also told Bertuzzi is potentially seriously injured -- shattered ankle?

And Kipper isn't so hot still.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

And MacTavish got ejected from the game. Douchebag supreme.

Comment

Glencross can't stop scoring in Calgary.

Comment

No joy, but a little more satisfaction.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              I can't see the game here (not on the dial?), but the penalties for this game (A PRESEASON) are outrageous.

I'm also told Bertuzzi is potentially seriously injured -- shattered ankle?

And Kipper isn't so hot still.
              Keenan is saying its not a fracture
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Yeah, it's just a bruise.

Comment

Just looking at some stats and

1. Snoopy-- why is GAA still listed as a category in the auction league-- Did I miss something where we decided to add it or is this just stattracker and it won't actually count?

2. In both leagues I am seeing preseason stuff showing up on the stattracker results-- I assume that it won't count for the actual results
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

No, they don't count. They show up but they vanish by the end of the day.

And flubber is right, GAA shouldn't be a stat...but it may be too late to remove it. If so that's terrible, cause now goalies are massively overweighted.

Comment

It's too late to remove GAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                        No, they don't count. They show up but they vanish by the end of the day.

And flubber is right, GAA shouldn't be a stat...but it may be too late to remove it. If so that's terrible, cause now goalies are massively overweighted.

4 goalie categories in 9 IS a much heavier weighting than agreed. IS there ANY fix or work-around possible?

Comment

Not that I know of..kind of a big deal, knowing GAA was a stat and knowing there'd be more weighting on goalies I'd have drafted different guys than Huet and Ellis...

Comment

Hmmm and I have Nabokov, Lundeqvist and Osgoode-- didn't we say 4 goalie categories all along?

Sweriously though , it does fundamentally change things and I believe I mentioned this a couple of times before-- Hopefully the commish has a way to fix it

Comment

Well, I told you all to check out the stat categories and tell me to fix them if they were broken. It's not fixable now...
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I caught the wrong ones but not the extra ones. There's not a lot of categories and you got half of them wrong.

Due diligence.

Comment

Working...
                                X