Euro 2008 discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He must be an on topic poster
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Holland was great, they left even a better impression than Portugal or Germany. So far
      Blah

Comment

Go Hiddink, go!
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

If those Spaniards don't stop it they'll make a very UnhappyPutin
          Blah

Comment

good grief, Russia sucks donkey balls .

Offensive they are not bad, but their defence...
            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

The fourth goal was an obvious off-side.
              But overall, we inndeed, sucked balls.
              Still, I believe in our team.

Comment

While I predict that Sweden will take second place in the group, I'd actually like to see you Russkies go through
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Well, Sweden will probably suck Moose-balls

Comment

I picked Austria in the department sweepstake. At least there is a prize for the team with the worst performance.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

If the Russians sucked donkey balls, then Greece are sucking elephant balls.

The worst load of destructive football I have ever seen.

It hurts my heart to say this, but....Go Sweden

Asmodean

Edit: They are reigning European Champions, they are ranked 8th in the world, and they qualified for the Euros with the most points of all qualifying nations, and they give us this???!!!???
                      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

MarkG could probably do a better job than teh current Greek players
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

What an abysmal performance by the Greeks . I hope they'll loose the other two matches as well.
                          Question is weather Hiddink will get his defence fixed. It seems weak enough to let the Greeks score a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
                            Edit: They are reigning European Champions, they are ranked 8th in the world, and they qualified for the Euros with the most points of all qualifying nations, and they give us this???!!!???
                            That's how they got there in the first place. Sadly, it's a pretty effective style most of the time.
                            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Wow... Spain looked pretty good. Look at that, you put David Villa up there with Torres and... instant offense!
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus

That's how they got there in the first place. Sadly, it's a pretty effective style most of the time.
                                Sadly, yes.

Glad to see it wasn't rewarded last night.

Asmodean
                                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
                                X