Bye-bye Playfair...hello Iron Mike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Sutter was fired?

Given history though, Keenan could cost far more than simply not winning the cup.

Some players may decide that their furture would be better with another club where the management do not think the whip is the way to lead.

If Keenan's behaviour is par, and one or two of the important UFAs say '**** this, I'm outta here', then this would be a truely boneheaded move.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
      And Quinn was the GM who hired Keenan to coach the Canucks, who was the coach who had taken the Canucks to the stanley cup.

The situations are totally parallel.
      Yeah, totally, except that they aren't.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

And Quinn was fired? Yes he was fired as coach and stayed on as GM.

I love the Iron Mike era of the Flamers.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

So then you think Sutter was fired as coach.

The reasons to think the Flames just shot themselves in the foot are real. You don't need to make false comparisons to the Canucks to see it.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The reasons to think the Flames just shot themselves in the foot are real. You don't need to make false comparisons to the Canucks to see it.
            But that's half the fun!

Otherwise I would come off as a knowledgeable hockey fan and not an idiot homer.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You have to be an idiot to be a fan of Vancouver. I've yet to meet a Vancouver fan who isn't an idiot.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
              X