Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Calgary! The only good team left in contention!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Playfair.

Why put an offensive d-man on the powerplay like Mark Giordano when you can put David Hale?

Atta boy!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Is this Yelle's first career multipoint night?

Comment

• Two goals!! A veritable outpouring of offense by the Oilers!!!

/me
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Yep. The game changed once Nashville won.

The meaning changed from a game Calgary must win to make the playoffs to a game the Oilers must win to make themselves ineligible for the draft lottery.

Comment

• Playoff, Draft or otherwise, it should still be the battle of Alberta. I would be embarrassed if either team gave anything less then their all to win.

Now tomorrow's game in Colorado on the other hand......

/me
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Tomorrow's game will be a joke.

Comment

• New thread:

"The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                  X