Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas outplayed the Seahawks the whole game. To lose to a botched snap.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      And since I'm sure this won't happen again this postseason, I was the only one to get the Postseason Pick 'Em games right today .
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Romo has 6 months to think about what a dumbass he's been, and not just tonight.
        Leaves the damn girls alone. Leave the talk shows alone.
        You work 1/2 a year. Pay the Hell attention, dip****.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Seattle

Comment

• Dallas

Christ Almighty, how I love seeing Bill Parcells, Terrell Owens, and the rest of "America's Team" lose, especially in that fashion.

It almost gives one faith in a benevolent, omnipotent higher power.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Have I told you to blow me lately?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I thought you gave up on the 'Boys last week...
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                  Dallas

Christ Almighty, how I love seeing Bill Parcells, Terrell Owens, and the rest of "America's Team" lose, especially in that fashion.

It almost gives one faith in a benevolent, omnipotent higher power.
                  It's like a Second Christmas .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Great effort by some Seattle players on that safety-that-was-almost-a-TD. Knocking the ball out, tossing the ball back into the field of play (except for that toe on the sideline), and the last guy, grabbing it and getting both feet down before going out the back of the end zone. It did end up leading to the winning score.

Hey, did hell freeze over? Where did Indy get a rush defense?
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

It's like a Second Christmas .
                      for once I'm in total agreement with Imran.

Comment

• yeah all KC had to do was run LJ. I didn't watch the game, but what happened. My guess is they've been slacking, and are now playing hard. But it seems silly to slack to the point you don't have a first round bye. And they have much tougher tests ahead.

Comment

• APOLYTON PLAYOFF PICK'EM

2-0 Imran
                          1-1 -Jrabbit
                          1-1 Jaguar
                          1-1 reismark
                          1-1 Zopperoni
                          1-1 Joncha
                          0-2 Donegeal
                          0-2 Darsnan
                          0-2 Slowwhand
                          0-2 Jonny

So, after just one day of games, I am in fist place (I'm giving myself +5 wins for organizing this)!

Well, Imran schooled us all yesturday. It really is amazing that sometimes he can be SOOOO right about other people's teams, yet not realize that his own QB blows.

Today's games are:

New York Jets @ New England Patriots
                          New York Giants @ Philapelphia Eagles

Once again, picks need to be made by the begining of the first game of the day. If you missed the first day and still want to play, that's fine cause it looks like almost ½ the participants missed yesturday too!!!
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• NE and PHI.

Comment

• It's a "new" day...

New England
                              New York
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Patriots
                                Eagles

Comment

Working...
                                X