• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IND and DAL

Comment

• KC and DAL

Comment

• Indy and Seattle
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Associated Press selects Sean Payton of the Saints as NFL Coach of the Year.

The first-year coach led New Orleans to rebound from a 3-13 record to 10-6, an NFC South title, and a first-round bye. Payton received 44 of the 50 votes, while the Jets' Eric Mangini got three and San Diego's Marty Schottenheimer and Tennessee's Jeff Fisher split the final two.
          Ok, the math is bad, but the story is good...
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• BTW... the APOLYTON PLAYOFF PICK'EM winner will be the one with the most right, not the highest percentage correct (so the people who are waiting for the SB to have a 50/50 shot a 100% correct need to start picking NOW!!!)
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• KC & Seattle
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
                I think most people will agree that Couch wasn't an intrinsically bad quarterback, but rather, he got destroyed by terrible coaching and the Cleveland black hole of suck. He also got injured a lot, and there's nothing you can look at in college that is predictive of future injuries.
                I kind of liked Couch. He seemed to have the skills to be good. And he did have some good games. Just got stuck with a terrible team.

Comment

• KC has no first downs, the passing game is doing anything, the run game isn't doing anything.

But, dammit, you have Larry Johnson, keep feeding him!

If neither punch is working you use your best punch until it does!

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• 4 minutes left in the 3rd Quarter 16-0 Indy, KC STILL doesn't have a first down.

Manning has been intercepted 3 times!

Chiefs drive down the field (finally) and make it 16-8.

ACK!
                    Last edited by Tuberski; January 6, 2007, 18:35.
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Colts have had the ball almost the whole game.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Gosh did u see the two coachs shaking hands? Good lord those two coaches look more like twins then ming and rah
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• whew
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Dallas: Bad luck with field goals this year. What a shame.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Seattle
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• And since I'm sure this won't happen again this postseason, I was the only one to get the Postseason Pick 'Em games right today .

Comment

Working...
                                X