No announcement yet.

Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That garbage case will get tossed out and we all know it. The judge literally told the jury they didn't have to agree about what he did in order to find him guilty. Which goes directly against multiple supreme court rulings going back over 100 years. I guess you don't care about the constitution actually being followed though. No, it seems your partisanship doesn't care about little things like that.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I guess you don't seem to care when The SC ignores everything and just rules based on politics.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And I love how you claim partisanship... When Trump got shot you were first to announce communists... Anifta... and whatever without a single shred of proof. And once you heard it might be a republican, you wanted to stand back and wait for actual proof And then you tried to claim he might have just registered to vote Republican Again... just making stuff up as usual.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Inasmuch as you are all claiming that the justice system is subject to interference by corruption and political bias/agendas you are all correct.

Comment

• The Ohio Republican Senator who once described Trump as 'America's Hitler' had just been appointed 'America's Himmler'...

Would anyone like to take over the Milwalkee/Munich comparisons?
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              And I love how you claim partisanship... When Trump got shot you were first to announce communists... Anifta... and whatever without a single shred of proof. And once you heard it might be a republican, you wanted to stand back and wait for actual proof And then you tried to claim he might have just registered to vote Republican Again... just making stuff up as usual.
              There was a widely reported name which turned out to be uuntrue.

Comment

• Commenting on what is actually reported is far different than just making up BS. Let us know when they prove it was communists or Antifa.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I did comment on what other people reported and didn't make up anything. The reports did turn out to be untrue though. BTW another poster said we should wait and see and I agreed with her after just a single post

Comment

• Communists and Antifa... Not a shred of proof and just wild CLAIMS based on nothing except conspiracy theories.
                    It was not "reported"... it was claimed and made up with absolutely no proof. There was at least a reason for reporting on the name.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Yes, I reported what other sources were reporting. Those sources turned out to be wrong. I linked them exactly one time then agreed we should wait for better sources and info. You can make a big deal about it if you wish but it seems like you are desperately trying to make it into something bigger than it is when you lie and claim I made it up when I did not

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        Those sources turned out to be wrong.

NOT EVEN CLOSE... Just knee jerk partisan alt right BS.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Whether it's Republicans storming the Capital on January 6th, or a Republican shooting Trump, both sides have a violence problem.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                            Whether it's Republicans storming the Capital on January 6th, or a Republican shooting Trump, both sides have a violence problem.
                            You don't buy that the shooter only registered as Republican to vote against Trump in the primary? Hard to square someone registering as a sincere Republican sympathizer and making their only political contribution of their entire lives through $15 to ActBlue earmarked to Progressive Turnout Project. Next he attempted to assassinate Trump at a rally. Clearly these were calculated moves. What political affiliation best explains them?

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              An American who finds pædos distasteful? So, a pre-Trump Republican, or a Democrat. Or a Green. Do you have other choices?
                              Trump is a truely vile man; I can think of dozens of reasons someone would want him dead.

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              CBS and BBC have interviewed school mates and teachers. The picture seems to be a very conservative, good student, who always held conservative beliefs in civic classes, who failed at making the shooting team at school (seriously, America?), member of an exclusive shooting club (family membership, suggesting they may be upper middle class or higher). His dad legally bought the gun about 6 months earlier. The kid bought the bullets earlier that day.
                              Maybe you can be both conservative and anti fascist?

• N35t0r
                              N35t0r commented
                              Editing a comment
                              If only more conservatives were anti-fascist.

• Dylan Quattrucci, the deputy director of Donald Trump's 2024 campaign in New Hampshire, recorded the expletive-laden video at the foot of the Capitol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                              Whether it's Republicans storming the Capital on January 6th, or a Republican shooting Trump, both sides have a violence problem.
                              The guy voted in exactly one primary election (in 2022) and then never voted again. Remember he also donated to Act Blue so it is a question mark about him actually being a Republican. Other people in his old high school said he was a loner who had no friends. A kind of odd ball type.

Comment

Working...
                              X