No announcement yet.

Trump request Biden to drug-test him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replace the puppet or hand the election to Trump. After all these years of going after Trump this is where dems are today. It's time to question the path you have taken.

Comment

Biden is far to arrogant to ever step aside and him voluntarily stepping aside is the only way it would happen. On a different note it seems the Biden camp controls the DNC while the Obama camp controls the media machine. The Obama camp has been trying to get Biden to step down using media pressure but the DNC has decided to ride the Biden train right off the cliff.

If either faction had half a brain they would have insisted on having an actual primary but they are arrogant and thought that if they just lied and gaslighted enough then their power would never end.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Please tell us about the republican primary again.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
          Replace the puppet or hand the election to Trump. After all these years of going after Trump this is where dems are today. It's time to question the path you have taken.
          You underestimate resentment towards Trump. Even a nearly mentally incapacitated fossil like Biden could defeat Trump if Biden looks mostly coherent in the second debate.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
            Please tell us about the republican primary again.
            Their candidate can at least talk and walk. Joe Biden? Not so much.

Comment

Gee... walk and talk. I question the talk. Heck, he couldn't even remember the name of the doctor that gave him his "test"
              And all he does is ramble about stupid and crazy stuff... like the shark and electric boat. What was that all about
              Oh, and he's a convicted felon and a leading fraudster. Oh, and he cheats on his wife. What a great guy
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Cheating on your wife is fine as long as your anti-abortion. And it's okay to pay for your mistress's abortion, and to drop her off at the clinic. Its her sin, not yours.
                "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                  Cheating on your wife is fine as long as your anti-abortion. And it's okay to pay for your mistress's abortion, and to drop her off at the clinic. Its her sin, not yours.
                  A lot of those qanon MAGA nutjobs that I mentioned knowing earlier act like Trump is God's answer to the evil progressives despite Trump giving zero hint of having any moral compass whatsoever or saying anything consistent with any of their declared religious beliefs. I'm baffled as to how Trump pulls that off.

Comment

They would vote for the devil if he promised them an abortion ban.
                    Oh... that's right, they keep supporting Trump.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Yawn. There is no abortion ban and the supreme Court kicked it back to the states where just 10-15 years ago most people said it belonged. The TDS of claiming the other side is the devil is what is wrong with people these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        Gee... walk and talk. I question the talk. Heck, he couldn't even remember the name of the doctor that gave him his "test"
                        And all he does is ramble about stupid and crazy stuff... like the shark and electric boat. What was that all about
                        Oh, and he's a convicted felon and a leading fraudster. Oh, and he cheats on his wife. What a great guy
                        You do realize Joe Biden was cheating on his first wife with his current wife, right? Yeah, his first wife had cancer at the time too (though she died in a car accident before the cancer got her).

​​​​​So your position is "The other guy cheated on his wife so I am going to vote for... The other guy who cheated on his wife." Let us not forget that Biden's daughter wrote in her diary that her father, Joe Biden, molested her as a child, would take inappropriate showers with her, and that Joe's son Hunter Biden nicknamed his father "Pedo Pete". So there is a bit of hypocrisy in your position, Ming.

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

A lot of those qanon MAGA nutjobs that I mentioned knowing earlier act like Trump is God's answer to the evil progressives despite Trump giving zero hint of having any moral compass whatsoever or saying anything consistent with any of their declared religious beliefs. I'm baffled as to how Trump pulls that off.
                          This is the classic "A tiny minority of the other side is crazy therefore I will falsely claim everyone on the other side is always a wack job". It is false but you do you.

Comment

He's still a convicted felon and still faces even more felony charges unless his buddies on the Supreme Court give him a pass.
                            Today's ruling was to help their friend avoid further prosecution before the election.
                            Oh, and let's not forget all about the fraud...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

This is the classic "A tiny minority of the other side is crazy therefore I will falsely claim everyone on the other side is always a wack job". It is false but you do you.
                              I never generalized. I just related my frustrating experience with Q-anon nutjobs and my difficulty in personally finding many sane (ie non Q-anon) MAGA enthusiasts. I'm disappointed that it came across to you that I was claiming that everyone "on the other side" (like I'm one of those "there's only two sides" people) "is always a wack job." For the record I have no idea as to how common the whack jobs really are or if there is a significant partisan skew to whack job occurrence in the general population.

Comment

And I am sincerely baffled as to how Trump managed to get the Q-anon nutjobs on his side without ever publicly validating any of their distinctive ravings. I suppose maybe he didn't and it was just a windfall.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                                  -Jrabbit commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  They were Trumpers or Trump-leaning before they were Qanon.
                              Working...
                              X