No announcement yet.

Trump request Biden to drug-test him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good discussion with even the Democrats on the panel admitting actually forced to admit the truth.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geronimo View Post

You need to look at sources across the spectrum. You can find post-debate footage of Biden looking pretty much as good as he did at his state of the union address. A good example would be his Raleigh Rally where you can easily find several long video segments apparently showing him having a good day. I agree that the "bad day" appearance of Biden at the debate would be unprecedented for Trump who generally presents as just a bit dim and disingenuous but nonetheless animated and lucid. I do not agree that Biden cannot match Trump in any single specific event. When Biden has a good day (which he apparently is still capable of) I think he basically can match or exceed the low bar set by Trump.

The reason we are so appalled by Biden's debate performance is that it sets a new low for a supposedly cognitively competent president. It's not that it's been established that Biden is always or usually anywhere near that bad.
      I hear you and can even agree on several points you made. Where I disagree is that Biden has obviously had mental and physical issues for at least the last five years yet the Dems and their media propaganda outlets outright lied and gaslighted everyone they could about that. Sure, even people with serious mental and physical health conditions have good days, I can remember my own grandfather dying of Parkinson's slowly yet still have the odd good day. The point is they are less and less often as time goes on. It never gets better beyond shorter and shorter stints.

Remember right now Biden only has four or five hours of lucidity per day now and that is what Democrats White House aids are saying on condition of .anonymity.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Both sides lie. Trump does. Biden does. Dems lie. So does the republican side. Neither Trump or Biden is a good pick. Give me someone better either side and I will consider. But to argue he lies.... they all do. Trump is more capable to be president. Biden can not. Even a growing list of dems calling for Biden to step aside see that. And enough with resorting to calling Trump supporters a cult. My goodness Both sides do it too. You have media liberals now saying they will support Biden no matter how bad he is. Is that not a cult mentality. The dems had Trump beat. Trump was out. Now he is back. Why? It's the direction the left has taken on just about everything. And biden.... he is not in charge. He is not president now. He is not fit. He can't do the job. Definitely not four more years. And Trump has already been president. We are all still alive... and many today not doing as well as they were four years ago. I will take Trump over Biden if those two are my options.

Comment

Working...
        X