No announcement yet.

Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh... you mean when Trump keeps claiming he won the last election... over and over again.
    At least even you don't believe all those lies... right?
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• ​​​​​​“Let me tell you something to China. If you’re listening President Xi and you and I are friends but he understands the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now. If you think you’re going to get that and that you’re not going to hire Americans and you’re going to sell to us, no. We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line and you’re not going to be able to seek those cars if I get elected. Now if I don’t get elected, it will be a bloodbath for the whole…that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they are not going to sell those cars building massive factories.”

TRUMP THREATENS BLOODBATH!

Comment

• One more time... you whine about the supposed media lies, but never a word about the continued lying by Trump and his followers about the stolen election.
        Is that because you believe the stolen election conspiracy theory?
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Berzerker
          Berzerker commented
          Editing a comment
          Trump tells supposed lies

• I've already said multiple times the election was stolen, congressional Democrats demanded media censorship and got it and the deep state lied to protect Biden.

Comment

• Blah blah blah... more deep state BS.
          Biden got more votes and won more electoral votes. FACT
          There was no significant voter fraud. FACT
          Trump is lying over and over again. FACT

But keep pushing your internet video conspiracy theories.
          And let us know if anybody EVER finds actual significant voter fraud.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Putin won re-election in Russia and the west calls him a dictator
            Zelensky cancelled elections in Ukraine and the west calls it democracy

Comment

• Oh... so are you trying to say that since Russia had "elections" Putin isn't a dictator?

I want what you are smoking.
              You must have seen that comparison in an internet video.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                Putin won re-election in Russia and the west calls him a dictator
                It's ok, I guess it's wise from you to say that considering what Putin does to his more vocal domestic critics
                Blah

Comment

• The dictator won his election and the democrat cancelled his. As for Putin and Russia, judging by Serb and opinion polling he appears very popular and Russia has voter ID so the west will need evidence.

Former Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky said Israel smears critics as antisemites as a matter of routine dating back decades. His theoretical example, someone is publicly criticizing Israel for bombing Lebanon and Israeli agents find out who and make their life miserable starting with the smears. As Kurt Metzger said, Oct 7 killed wokism. The woke crowd that ran around smearing people as racists, bigots, sexists, homophobes, transphobes, etc etc are getting a taste of their own medicine from the real power behind their movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post

It's ok, I guess it's wise from you to say that considering what Putin does to his more vocal domestic critics
                    Jails and kills them? Zelensky did that to an American journalist and Joe let it happen.

Comment

• Zelensky wasn't even allowed to participate in this so-called election despite Russia claiming Ukraine is Russia. Totally oprressive Nazi stuff.
                      Blah

Comment

• BeBMan
                        BeBMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh, so you agree that Putin, Medvedev and the like are lying about Ukraine not being a country, great.

• Berzerker
                        Berzerker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't know what Putin said but eastern Ukrainians don't want to be ruled by Kiev... should be obvious by now

• BeBMan
                        BeBMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, should be obvs that Nazi-Putin is the aggressor here.

NBC/Yahoo headline, Trump says there will be a bloodbath if he loses

Trump said there will be a bloodbath in the car industry wrt China if he loses.

They lie to our faces and it doesn't end

Bull****. He clearly sez "bloodbath for the country" in the vid.

Blah

Comment

Jails and kills them? Zelensky did that to an American journalist and Joe let it happen.
                        Gee... Berz continues to blame everything in the world on Joe Biden. What a surprise.
                        Keep watching those videos...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Berzerker
                          Berzerker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          If Trump let an American journalist die in an ally's prison like that I would blame him too... and he's ****ty enough to do it, he was quiet when the Saudis murdered Khashoggi. But yeah, I blame Joe for letting our democratic friends murder a journalist.

• Originally posted by BeBMan View Post

Bull****. He clearly sez "bloodbath for the country" in the vid.

look at the title of your video

"Donald Trump predicts bloodbath in economy and auto industry"

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Berz, it doesn't matter because it's not about the content. It's about getting that dogwhistle out there to the base.

Trump knows damned well what will happen when he uses words like "bloodbath." He instinctively couches the term in a context that gives him plausible deniability and lets the media amplify it for him. He's been doing it for years, waving off the criticism while knowing that his MAGA army has gotten the "boss wants a bloodbath if he loses" message without legal risk.

look at the title of your video

"Donald Trump predicts bloodbath in economy and auto industry"
                        listen what he actually said

Donald Trump sez "bloodbath in the country"
                        Blah

Comment

• BeBMan
                          BeBMan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          "Which was the country Donald Trump was president of???"

"I think it was the US car industry!1!1!"

• BeBMan
                          BeBMan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Like he said on Jan 6 "fight like hell or you don't have a car industry anymore"
                      Working...
                      X