No announcement yet.

Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So will Trump need to sell stuff or will they (THEY!) just take it from him.
    Blah

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      If he's not paid up in another week, I believe Letitia can start seizing properties.

• imagine the panic on Wall St if all corporations were scrutinized and fined like Trump
    but Wall St knows this is a politically motivated selective prosecution and the Democrats wont come for them if they do as told

Comment

• Imagine if people broke the law and weren't held accountable for their actions.
      Follow the laws and you will be fine. Break the laws and you risk action taken against you.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        Wall St depends on the unaccountability

• Ming
        Ming commented
        Editing a comment
        Those who break the law deserve to be held accountable
        It's that simple.
        Some people think they are above the law... they aren't.
        But I'm sure you will blame Biden and democrats for everything Wall Street... even though the Republicans are far easier on Wall Street.

• The two senior generals in charge of the US military during the withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021 both blamed the State Department for not sooner ordering a “noncombatant evacuation operation” for remaining US citizens in Afghanistan in a congressional hearing on Tuesday.

“It is my assessment that that decision came too late,” retired Gen. Mark Milley, former Joint Chiefs chairman, said at the House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing.

Retired Gen. Kenneth F. McKenzie, former commander of US Central Command, said that “the events of mid- and late August 2021 were the direct result of delaying the initiation of the NEO (evacuation) for several months, in fact, until we were in extremis, and the Taliban had overrun the country.” McKenzie said he began to doubt the State Department’s ability to carry out an evacuation one month earlier, as the Taliban swept across the country.

Comment

• All the committees and hearing about Jan 6th... and you don't seem to support their assessments of what happened. But since this is about Joe, you are outraged.
        Got it.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• the cop who killed Ashli Babbitt on Jan 6 as she climbed thru the window of a blocked door apparently made radio calls shortly afterward claiming shots were fired and they were being shot at

Comment

• Maybe he did hear something... It was pure chaos. But one thing is sure, you weren't there and really have no clue what actually happened.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Interesting Jan.6 testimony came to light today, from Trump's personal valet. Seems he was with him as Donald watched the action unfurl on TV most of the afternoon.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                Maybe he did hear something... It was pure chaos. But one thing is sure, you weren't there and really have no clue what actually happened.
                You weren't there either but you know what happened? I saw the video, that was unjustified and I hope he's prosecuted if he made false reports endangering others to cover his ass. I suspect that report must be wrong, I cant imagine they would ignore a cop killing someone and fabricating an alibi or justification. But hey, anything was possible in Nancy Pelosi's House.

Comment

• Where did I ever say I KNOW what happened.
                  I do know that a bunch of Maga people attacked the Capital. It wasn't a "friendly" protest and it wasn't a FBI, BLM, or whatever operation.
                  But I"m sure you will still say that it was a Dem this or that.
                  Trump told people to come to the capital, they came and tried to stop the imaginary steal.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Berzerker
                    Berzerker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you said it was pure chaos and then told me I wasn't there so I couldn't know

• Ming
                    Ming commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Gee... it sure looked like pure chaos on TV LIVE. And that's a fact.
                    Whether gun shots were heard is something I sure as hell don't know, and neither do you.
                    So yeah... you couldn't know.

• Candace Owens and The Daily Wire have parted ways

I guess The Daily Wire was founded by Ben Shapiro, the Republican who talks really fast. She's not fond of arming Israel's attack on Gaza so she has been cancelled. I dare say we have less freedom to criticize Israel than our own government. Strange that...

Comment

• LA Times Headline from 3-27-16, Obama's last year in office

In Syria, militias armed by the Pentagon fight those armed by the CIA

We wanted chaos, mayhem, death and destruction and we armed ISIS. The USA is the biggest terrorist in the world.

Comment

• former Libyan spokesman Moussa Ibrahim said the reason Nato took out the government was Ghaddafi's efforts at promoting an African gold standard with other source countries and unifying Africa into a union and pushing for independence from Europe and the USA

Comment

• When Nato took out the Libyan government it also intentionally destroyed the freshwater infrastructure from Saharan aquifers Libya had built to serve coastal regions. Libya had been approaching food independence thanks to the farming allowed by the massive system of pipelines and pumps. And apparently Nato didn't even declare war, it just bombed Libya. Can you hear Hillary cackling in the background?

Comment

• Ming
                          Ming commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nope... I can't hear Hillary cackling in the background.
                          Did you get that from an internet video?

• a war crime and genocidal strategy

a leaked Pentagon study said Libya's population had doubled since 1991 thanks to the water project and would decline to pre-project levels without it

and they blew it up anyway

we have food for sale

Comment

Working...
                        X