Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    The vax can cause some of the same side effects as the virus. It would be interesting to see if the vax injured have low seratonin levels and respond to treatment

Can... if... interesting to see... Blah blah blah... So again, what next... it killed kittens?
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Berzerker
      Berzerker commented
      Editing a comment
      it killed people

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
    The vax can cause some of the same side effects as the virus. It would be interesting to see if the vax injured have low seratonin levels and respond to treatment
    I dunno what you're talking about, i've been vaxxed 3 times and i've had no problems. Sounds liker you have brain-worms and/or drank the Kool-Aid.
    I've even had Covid and thanks to the Vax, i had no symptoms.
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Poasting this AGAIN. In case you forgot. The. Point.

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• When I went to Argentina for Christmas 2021 I had already had both shots of moderna. My brother, due to stupid government, had only had one sinovac dose. We both caught covid from an uncle. My brother had high fever for four straight days and felt like **** the white time. I had a sore throat and a bit of a headache that went away with ibuprofen.
        My brother eventually got a second adenovirus vaccine dose like six months later (I think the AstraZeneca one), and a mRNA booster at the beginning of this year. I've had two mRNA boosters.
        Neither of us has caught symptomatic covid since.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          Sinovac was one of the worst vaccines. It's effectiveness was between 50% - 55%.

• Jim Jordan could go for speaker a third time after he got even less votes in the 2nd attempt

The Ohio congressman forges ahead as defectors hold firm and proposals to empower a stand-in collapse.
        Blah

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          He lost the 3rd vote and then was voted out as a candidate.

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
        I dunno what you're talking about, i've been vaxxed 3 times and i've had no problems. Sounds liker you have brain-worms and/or drank the Kool-Aid.
        I've even had Covid and thanks to the Vax, i had no symptoms.
        vaxxed 3x and still got Covid... Random test show it?

Comment

• Al Jazeera's reporting their investigation didn't show a failed rocket launch hitting the hospital, but it looked like whatever it was hit in a parking lot just outside buildings. The place was apparently packed but I'd be surprised if it killed 500

Comment

• Gee... no surprise on their report. But that was to be expected.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Gym Jordan is out
              Jim Jordan, the party's Trump-backed nominee, is removed by Republican colleagues in a secret vote.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                The "conference" voted 112-86 against continuing to trot Jordan out there as speaker-designee. So I guess since Jordan wouldn't withdraw, they decided to do it for him. All of which means the GOP has 100% wasted another 2 full weeks. That same majority needs to shove those Freedom Caucus jerks to the back of the room and get on with their damned jobs. [Not that they have the stones to do so.]

• Sydney Powell and Kenneth Chesebro have both pleaded guilty. Is Trump sweating yet?
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I've always been curious to see the Kraken...
                Blah

Comment

• Jenna Ellis flips as well. Seems like the lawyers are jumping ship.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• And yet Trump remains favourite to win the election.

My bet is we will actually see Presidential Candidate Newsom when Biden has to drop out shortly before the convention.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• The Robert Tilton of politics

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                        Jenna Ellis flips as well. Seems like the lawyers are jumping ship.
                        Mark Meadows also doesn't like Trump too much anymore

Donald Trump’s former chief of staff, Mark Meadows, was granted immunity by special counsel Jack Smith and has met with federal prosecutors multiple times in their investigation into the efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election, according to a report from ABC News.
                        Blah

Comment

Working...
                        X