No announcement yet.

Politics Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And she didn't tell everybody to come to Washington and then march on the Capital... telling them to stop the steal.

But keep trying to compare the two. On one hand, a sore loser, and the other, somebody plotting a coup.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Berzerker IRL
      Click image for larger version

Name:	conspiracy-theory.gif
Views:	84
Size:	665.9 KB
ID:	9462436
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post

So we are agreed. Hillary didn't cause an insurrection over 2016 election.
        2020 wasn't an insurrection, why would 2016? If 2020 was an insurrection, it was over 500 BLM/Democrat riots before the election. She did seek to overturn the results by 'replacing' electors' votes, at least Trump was asking the states to investigate. He had electors lined up to go if any state acted in his favor.

Comment

• Again... you keep implying that the Democrats were behind the BLM protests.
          They were caused by police killing blacks for no reason and continued racism. That caused the protests.
          But I guess in your mind, all blacks and everybody that protested was a card carrying Democrat following the orders of some secret plan with the sole intent to illegally stop Republicans.

But keep trying to equate the two in a lame attempt to justify Trumps actions.
          He ordered his mob to come to Washington, lied to them, ordered them to march on the Capital to stop the "steal"
          And after 3 recounts and audits showed the count in Georgia was accurate and that he had lost the state, he tried to get Georgia officials to perform illegal actions to change the count, and actually swore in fake electors across multiple states with the intent to defraud the American people.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• We're gonna kill ourselves... RFK said bioweapons are being developed to target people based on their DNA and a congresscritter from Colorado confirmed it

Kudos to Obama (I think), he tried to pull back on Fauci's gain-of-function research so Tony the Science Guy went offshore to China and Ukraine. Course Obama may have done that for appearances, I cant imagine he didn't know Fauci ignored him, probably told Fauci to offshore it.

Comment

• Bobby Kennedy has exactly zero credibility in my eyes.
              A random unknown whose only qualifying characteristic is winning a popularity contest isn't that many steps removed.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• So...Last nights debate. Haley and Pence gain ground. DeSantis is lackluster. Ramaswamy is the center of attention. Christie just doesn't cut it. Everybody else was a prop (Sorry Tim Scott...you need some fire in your approach). Trump wins by NOT being the center of discussion and getting nearly everybody to say they would support him as nominee EVEN IF CONVICTED before the election.

Politics American style.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• did any of them say they'd end the war in Ukraine?

Comment

• None of them said they would threaten Russia with nuclear weapons if they didn't quit attacking Ukraine. I don't think any of them said they would join the invasion of Ukraine, although I could be wrong about Vivek.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I think Russia will stop attacking Ukraine if they agree to remain neutral militarily and stop attacking eastern Ukrainians and ethnic Russians. At this point I cant see the Donbas wanting to rejoin Ukraine, at least not without the autonomy to maintain their culture etc. Dragging this out makes it even harder for those people to win their freedom from Kiev and Moscow as one king replaces another. The argument they have for independence from Russia is the world's reluctance for a new cold war with a wall going up in E Ukraine. Sadly the west lacks the moral authority to make that argument given how the west has spent a decade killing those people.

Comment

• Biden showed up in Hawaii and was greeted with comments

We had a vast fleet/air bases nearby and they did nothing? No water tankers? Evacs? Maybe it was just too fast moving and at night.

I'd post video of the locals if not for all the swearing

Comment

• small poll of Republican voters following the debate had 7 for Vivek Ramaswamy, 4 for Haley, 2 for DeSantis and I guess 2 undecided

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                            I think Russia will stop attacking Ukraine if they agree to remain neutral militarily and stop attacking eastern Ukrainians and ethnic Russians.

Maybe Russia should stop killing and raping ethnic Russians and Ukrainians.
                            And you can keep trying to defend Russia as being the savior here, dream on.
                            It's a land grab pure and simple. They want their empire back. They don't give a rats ass about the people, or they wouldn't be shelling cities and civilian targets.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• They all the lost the debate, just by showing up and looking like second class candidates.
                              Most of them continue to bow to the guy they are trying to defeat. What a bunch of losers.
                              And while a couple took shots at Trump it was all pretty lame.
                              They should end this farce and just anoint Trump the leader of the new Nazi/Republican party.
                              They can continue to spew their hate against anybody not straight, white, male and christian.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                                They should end this farce and just anoint Trump the leader of the new Nazi/Republican party.
                                What is a traditional Republican to do?

How do you vote your conscience when neither party reflects your views?

If I had to vote and my choices were Trump and Biden...I would vote Biden...but I dang well wouldn't like it.

This is what MAGA has done to America
                                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                                X